Username
Password
Fall Out Boy News - Page 7
Displaying posts 90 - 92 of 92.
07:37 AM on 02/12/13
smelltheglove
youarealldumbemokids
User Info.
cool they got back together, i am a big OG fan of TTTYG and FUCT as i first saw them as the opening act for Less Than Jake's Fall 2003 tour and picked up TTTYG at the merch stand. But i must say, Folie a deiux or whatever was horrible and the new single sounds no better; it sounds further in that direction of manufactured, overproduced, Maroon 5 "is that a guitar or synth?" type dance-pop-rock crap and nothing like their original pop-punk NFG meets STD with soaring vocals and dark lyrics sound. i'm sure i'll check out the new album, but i'll pass on seeing them live again. saw them in 2009 and it was bad; nothing like seeing them in early 2005 as an eager young band about to drop their 2nd album; mere months away from superstardome.
11:15 AM on 02/13/13
LessThan3
Oppar Oppar
User Info.
Love the new song, I can tell I'm gonna absolutely adore the new FOB, I'm so glad they're back, we all missed them. The set sounded like such an amazing set, and I'm sure everyone who was lucky enough to be there had an awesome time. FOB is back, they wanna prove something, and they're gonna kick ass proving it. Welcome back, FOB. Welcome back.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests