Anthony Sorendino
Don't you dare ever give up...
User Info.
This just isn't my year...
01:37 PM on 02/10/13
ALT/MSC/FAN
Everything's Coming Up Milhouse
User Info.
BMTH is cool. 3OH!3 would've been nice to see, but they're not playing Michigan. Weak announcement, but it'll do a lot for the tour.
08:58 PM on 02/10/13
werealldudes19
I'm best known for failure
User Info.
love this years lineup
10:05 PM on 02/10/13
tyler_182_
This Coke tastes like Pepsi...
User Info.
This could not be any worse. Why don't they just add Brokencyde to the line up? I really want to see TWY and The Early November and MCS but I don't even know if it's worth it.
You don't know if seeing 3 of your favourite bands is worth $40? C'mon dude...
10:10 PM on 02/10/13
xjdizzle
User Info.
Black Veil Brides !!!!!! vomit*
10:20 PM on 02/10/13
tyler_182_
User Info.
terrible. cannot find one band i like on this year's lineup. gross.
How particular are your tastes? There's always something for everyone at Warped, and it blows my mind you don't enjoy any of the bands that have been announced so far. Have you attended the tour before? Because the line up so far is pretty standard Warped Tour bands, not to mention some really fucking good ones. letlive., The Wonder Years, The Story So Far, The Chariot, Motion City Soundtrack, Architects, The Early November, and plenty more are reason enough to drop a mere $40 for an awesome summer day.
10:55 PM on 02/10/13
xSpillFiction
Mama, I'm Satan
User Info.
How particular are your tastes? There's always something for everyone at Warped, and it blows my mind you don't enjoy any of the bands that have been announced so far. Have you attended the tour before? Because the line up so far is pretty standard Warped Tour bands, not to mention some really fucking good ones. letlive., The Wonder Years, The Story So Far, The Chariot, Motion City Soundtrack, Architects, The Early November, and plenty more are reason enough to drop a mere $40 for an awesome summer day.
i've gone every year from 2004 onward. first year i DIDN'T attend was last year (even though there were a few throwback-type bands, at least throwback for me, that i'd have like to have seen.) i dig some of the artists, but not enough to really call them convincing. like, motion city soundtrack is rad but they're a band that play CONSTANTLY. i've seen them easy 6+ times, so for me it isn't really something that'll convince me to hit this up and drop $40 + parking + gas + tolls.
12:30 AM on 02/11/13
tyler_182_
User Info.
i've gone every year from 2004 onward. first year i DIDN'T attend was last year (even though there were a few throwback-type bands, at least throwback for me, that i'd have like to have seen.) i dig some of the artists, but not enough to really call them convincing. like, motion city soundtrack is rad but they're a band that play CONSTANTLY. i've seen them easy 6+ times, so for me it isn't really something that'll convince me to hit this up and drop $40 + parking + gas + tolls.
I kind of get where you're coming from as I've also attended every year since '04 myself, but I will always be down to see a set by a favourite artist. Sure seeing MCS play that many times might get a bit repetitive, but that's why I think it's important to check out some of the newer names that are killing it these days to keep things fresh. There's a lot of talent on the lineup so far that maybe you haven't checked out yet, and could lead you to discovering your new favourite band. I guess it really depends on what you're going for though; the veteran bands or the more recently formed ones. All I'm saying is there's plenty to be enjoyed from both.
10:43 AM on 02/11/13
eclown14
User Info.
letlive, story so far, volumes, abr, black dahila murder, wonder years, wcar, im liking this year lineup so far add acacia strain instead of fukin black veil brides what is wrong with people lol
02:07 AM on 02/12/13
xSpillFiction
Mama, I'm Satan
User Info.
I kind of get where you're coming from as I've also attended every year since '04 myself, but I will always be down to see a set by a favourite artist. Sure seeing MCS play that many times might get a bit repetitive, but that's why I think it's important to check out some of the newer names that are killing it these days to keep things fresh. There's a lot of talent on the lineup so far that maybe you haven't checked out yet, and could lead you to discovering your new favourite band. I guess it really depends on what you're going for though; the veteran bands or the more recently formed ones. All I'm saying is there's plenty to be enjoyed from both.
yeah, man. if that's your scene then i don't blame you for being all about it. but at this point, i personally go for the veteran bands. i'd like to see them get more acts like dear and the headlights (their set was a favorite of mine last time i was at warped. or maybe it was two warpeds ago?) and such. then, at least for me, i'd be more interested.

the festival that's sold me this year is governor's ball. at least so far.
02:04 AM on 02/13/13
tyler_182_
User Info.
yeah, man. if that's your scene then i don't blame you for being all about it. but at this point, i personally go for the veteran bands. i'd like to see them get more acts like dear and the headlights (their set was a favorite of mine last time i was at warped. or maybe it was two warpeds ago?) and such. then, at least for me, i'd be more interested.

the festival that's sold me this year is governor's ball. at least so far.
Dude, yes! I remember watching their set in '09 and they were playing to about 20 kids, but they were incredible as expected. It's a shame they're not making music anymore.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums