Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 3 posts.
10:52 AM on 02/10/13
honkytonk
Fedoras, limit 1 per group.
User Info.
Didn't mind Recovery when it first came out, now it's probably my least replayed Eminem album (I personally think Relapse is awesome hahah). I'm interested to see what direction he takes for this one.
05:18 PM on 02/10/13
honkytonk
User Info.
recovery was indeed a solid comeback and a fairly respectable release, but people are being a little enthusiastic about it. we all know, no matter how much we want to deny it, that it doesn't come anywhere close to the first three albums. recovery was mainstream pop rap, through and through. it didn't have any of the bite, or really even the overall flow, that made him so awesome. honestly, i think you guys are doing all of us a disservice by being so optimistic about recovery - you're making em think that what the hardcore fans want is more of this pop rap, and we don't - we just lowered our expectations.. this next one's gonna be more of the same, guaranteed, and it's your fault.

still, this is good news.
This pretty much sums up my feelings about Recovery and the next album, well-put.
06:23 PM on 02/10/13
honkytonk
User Info.
Yeah, if there's anything eminem needed to alter it was to change his rap style to a more "pop" friendly style to gain fans and make money. He's never had any success or anything so this totally makes sense.

Bad Meets Evil was awesome. Huge progression from Recovery which was forever ago, so why dont we at least discuss his most recent release. Maybe 1-2 weak tracks out of the 12 or so that came from those recordings.
I think you missed the point lol
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News