Username
Password
Thursday News - Page 5
Displaying posts 60 - 75 of 76.
10:15 PM on 02/10/13
kbomb001
Jesus Saves
User Info.
Well this is random and seems odd. Interested.
this
11:58 PM on 02/10/13
phaynes1
AP.NET ILLUMINATI
User Info.
Lol fuck. Really sad Geoff is sinking this low.
12:25 AM on 02/11/13
GetUpAndrew
The Things We Think We're Missing
User Info.
Cool.
06:32 AM on 02/11/13
Cøltøn
User Info.
This will be cool. I'm a sucker for guest vocals.
07:47 AM on 02/11/13
cody_rosebalm
User Info.
I like Man Overboard, they do simple pop punk well. But if they want to stay relevant, they do need to step up their game. Their lyrics are quite terrible minus a few one liners here and there. They need to mature musically. You can only make Real Talk so many times before that gets stale. What they need is a good producer who will really push them. I think I saw an interview with Soupy where he talked about the producer of Suburbia really pushing them hard and I think if they got a really good producer, they could make a really good record.
08:03 AM on 02/11/13
Mario57
We can gallop upon the sea...
User Info.
I used to love Man Overboard. Before we me and Noise from upstairs are great but everything after those releases just gets worse and worse
agreed, i used to think they were promising but pretty much everything they released since their early stuff has been mediocre.
10:24 AM on 02/11/13
Vance Mook
Fastest Kid in School
User Info.
I really...really don't know how I feel about this.
06:07 PM on 02/11/13
kazuma_ootaro28
User Info.
Probably be the only song from their album I'll check out.
06:43 PM on 02/11/13
dirty sanchez
Whatever else you do, stay true
User Info.
He should just do all the vocals and get some other people to write the music.
01:38 PM on 02/12/13
baton
ftfmusic.net
User Info.
I'm sure he was a bit deflated after seeing half the crowd leave after Vinnie's performance.

well, that's a disgrace I think, I would gladly watch him play anything even though he's not a perfect solo artist.. I'm sure it is interesting even due to his lyrics ;d
09:40 PM on 02/12/13
signal to noise
User Info.
i don't care for Man Overboard, but I really don't get why people are thinking its low of Geoff to sing on their record. they're probably big fans. don't be so quick to judge.
07:17 PM on 03/17/13
Tedyosteopy
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Longchamp {latest|most recent|newest|most up-to-date|most current|hottest|current|most recently released} 2013 {spring|springtime|early spring|planting season|spg|originate|spring and coil|new season} series exudes {color|colour|shade|coloring|colora tion|colouring|colors|tone} avant-garde {fashion|style|trend|manner|vogue|d esign|way|designer} atmosphere {{longchamp le pliage|longchamp pliage hobo|longchamp pliage bag|longchamp le pliage bags|longchamppliagebags.webnode.co m|home|about|homepage}|{longchamp le pliage|longchamp pliage hobo|longchamp pliage bag|longchamp le pliage bags|longchamppliagebags.webnode.co m|home|about|homepage}|{longchamp le pliage|longchamp pliage hobo|longchamp pliage bag|longchamp le pliage bags|longchamppliagebags.webnode.co m|home|about|homepage}} http://longchamppliagebags.webnode.com,Tuo te {bags|totes|hand bags|luggage|carriers|baggage|sacks |plastic bags}, hobo {bags|totes|hand bags|luggage|carriers|baggage|sacks |plastic bags} or {dinner|supper|meal|evening meal|an evening meal|dining|dinner time|food} {{ sac a main michael kors|sac michael kors|michael kors sac|sacs michael kors|michaelkorssacs.bligoo.fr|home |about|homepage}|{ sac a main michael kors|sac michael kors|michael kors sac|sacs michael kors|michaelkorssacs.bligoo.fr|home |about|homepage}|{ sac a main michael kors|sac michael kors|michael kors sac|sacs michael kors|michaelkorssacs.bligoo.fr|home |about|homepage}} http://michaelkorssacs.bligoo.fr are {filled with|full of|filled up with|stuffed with|loaded with|packed with|containing|brimming with} indigo, vermilion, light {brown|dark brown|brownish|darkish|brown leafy|brown lightly|red|dark}, white {and|as well as|and also|along with|in addition to|plus|together with|and even} bright {sunny|sun-drenched|sunlit|warm|inviting|brigh t} yellow color. ngchamp {series|sequence|collection|string| line|set|range|chain} by {autumn|fall|fall months} luxury {More|Much more|A lot more|Additional|Far more|Extra|Even more|Alot more} is More {as the|since the|because the|because|for the reason that|as being the|when the|given that the} theme {to the|towards the|for the|on the|towards|to your|into the|with the} 2013 {spring|springtime|early spring|planting season|spg|originate|spring and coil|new season} and summer {series of|number of|group {{longchamp pliage tote|longchamp le pliage medium tote|medium longchamp tote|longchamp tote medium|longchamp le pliage medium|longchamptotes.ucoz.co.uk|ho me|about|homepage}|{longchamp pliage tote|longchamp le pliage medium tote|medium longchamp tote|longchamp tote medium|longchamp le pliage medium|longchamptotes.ucoz.co.uk|ho me|about|homepage}|{longchamp pliage tote|longchamp le pliage medium tote|medium longchamp tote|longchamp tote medium|longchamp le pliage medium|longchamptotes.ucoz.co.uk|ho me|about|homepage}|{longchamp pliage tote|longchamp le pliage medium tote|medium longchamp tote|longchamp tote medium|longchamp le pliage medium|longchamptotes.ucoz.co.uk|ho me|about|homepage}} (http://longchamptotes.ucoz.co.uk,of) Less {is|is actually|will be|can be|is usually|is definitely|is certainly|is without a doubt} More {new products|services|new services|new releases|new items} this {year|12 months|yr|calendar year|season|twelve months|year or so|365 days}, {the|the actual|the particular|your|this|a|any|that} Balzane {new|brand new|fresh|brand-new|completely new|innovative|different|unique} {{longchamps pliage soldes|longchamps pliage|longchamp pliage pas cher|sac longchamp pliage|longchamppliagesolde.webnode .fr|home|about|homepage}|{longchamps pliage soldes|longchamps pliage|longchamp pliage pas cher|sac longchamp pliage|longchamppliagesolde.webnode .fr|home|about|homepage}|{longchamps pliage soldes|longchamps pliage|longchamp pliage pas cher|sac longchamp pliage|longchamppliagesolde.webnode .fr|home|about|homepage}|{longchamps pliage soldes|longchamps pliage|longchamp pliage pas cher|sac longchamp pliage|longchamppliagesolde.webnode .fr|home|about|homepage}} http://longchamppliagesolde.webnode.fr. {The Amazing|The Astonishing|The Spectacular|The Astounding|The Incredible|Incredible|The} {Secret|Magic formula|Hidden secret|Hidden knowledge|Hidden-secret|Magic|Magic-formula|Hush-hush|" inside info "|Secrets|Magic bullet|Underground|Thriller|Clandes tine|Resolution} {{sac à main longchamp pliage|sacs longchamp pliage|sac longchamp le pliage|longchamp le pliage|longchampsacspliage.webnode. fr|home|about|homepage}|{sac à main longchamp pliage|sacs longchamp pliage|sac longchamp le pliage|longchamp le pliage|longchampsacspliage.webnode. fr|home|about|homepage}|{sac à main longchamp pliage|sacs longchamp pliage|sac longchamp le pliage|longchamp le pliage|longchampsacspliage.webnode. fr|home|about|homepage}|{sac à main longchamp pliage|sacs longchamp pliage|sac longchamp le pliage|longchamp le pliage|longchampsacspliage.webnode. fr|home|about|homepage}} (http://longchampsacspliage.webnode.fr) {Of The|Of Your|For The|Of|Of Any|Of The Classic|To Your} kate moss {{longchamp pliage|longchamp le pliage|sac longchamp le pliage|sacs longchamp pliage|longchampsacspliage.weebly.c om|home|about|homepage}|{longchamp pliage|longchamp le pliage|sac longchamp le pliage|sacs longchamp pliage|longchampsacspliage.weebly.c om|home|about|homepage}} http://longchampsacspliage.weebly.com Longchamp {bags|totes|hand bags|luggage|carriers|baggage|sacks |plastic bags} D {series|sequence|collection|string| line|set|range|chain} is inspired {by the|through the|from the|with the|because of the|by|by way of the|via the} architectural style {in the|within the|inside the|inside|from the|while in the|during the|with the} spring {of|associated with|regarding|involving|connected with|with|for|in} 2013 {to|in order to|to be able to|for you to|to help|so that you can|that will|to help you} champ {{longchamp pliage tote|longchamp le pliage|longchamp pliage bag|longchamp bags|bags longchamp uk|longchamppliage.ucoz.co.uk|home| about|homepage}|{longchamp pliage tote|longchamp le pliage|longchamp pliage bag|longchamp bags|bags longchamp uk|longchamppliage.ucoz.co.uk|home| about|homepage}|{longchamp pliage tote|longchamp le pliage|longchamp pliage bag|longchamp bags|bags longchamp uk|longchamppliage.ucoz.co.uk|home| about|homepage}|{longchamp pliage tote|longchamp le pliage|longchamp pliage bag|longchamp bags|bags longchamp uk|longchamppliage.ucoz.co.uk|home| about|homepage}}, http://longchamppliage.ucoz.co.uk, {In the|Within the|Inside the|Inside|From the|While in the|During the|With the} the {{isabel marant chaussures|basket compensée isabel marant|isabelle marant chaussures|isabel marant baskets|isabel-marant-baskets9.webnode.fr|home|about|home page}|{isabel marant chaussures|basket compensée isabel marant|isabelle marant chaussures|isabel marant baskets|isabel-marant-baskets9.webnode.fr|home|about|home page}|{isabel marant chaussures|basket compensée isabel marant|isabelle marant chaussures|isabel marant baskets|isabel-marant-baskets9.webnode.fr|home|about|home page}|{isabel marant chaussures|basket compensée isabel marant|isabelle marant chaussures|isabel marant baskets|isabel-marant-baskets9.webnode.fr|home|about|home page}} (http://isabel-marant-baskets9.webnode.fr){high heels|high heel shoes|high heel pumps|women's high heel sandals|ladies high heel sandals|high heel dress shoes|stiletto heel shoes|high heel slides} to {come out|emerge|turn out|appear|end up|show up|turn up|surface.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums