SuNDaYSTaR
[Pull The Trigger]
User Info.
/thread.
06:43 AM on 02/11/13
Jake Z
The Coma Kid
User Info.
Yeah, anyone who is glad a touring band lost their stuff shouldn't ever be on this site because they are ignorant to the efforts put in it

Nicely done in this thread. The over sensitive, liberal hippie BS is the one thing that makes this site suck at times. No sense at all.
07:18 AM on 02/11/13
njiata603
http://greatbigchoruses.tumblr.c om/
User Info.
god works in mysterious ways
07:24 AM on 02/11/13
njiata603
User Info.
If Skrewdriver got their shit stolen everyone would be high fiving in this thread. One form of bigotry shouldn't trump another, we should be mocking and belittling all of them equally. Just saying.
07:57 AM on 02/11/13
cubsml34
A Class 3 KILLSTORM
User Info.
A couple HUNDRED Thousand!? Jeez.
08:18 AM on 02/11/13
sammyboy516
User Info.
The people in his thread make me feel like humanity has sunk to a new low. Although the nerds on this website make me feel that way a lot.

Hope these guys can bounce back from this, stinks that it happened.
08:20 AM on 02/11/13
sammyboy516
User Info.
I feel honored to be in the presence of so many blemishless judges. I was not aware that so many infaliable human being walked the earth, let alone posted on AP.net. Well done, judges! You sit in your chairs and peddle your hate on someone that doesn't share your beliefs, all the while using the feeble defense "they're peddling their hate on people that don't share their beliefs!".

08:31 AM on 02/11/13
iAMhollyood315
Rest is for the dead
User Info.
If Skrewdriver got their shit stolen everyone would be high fiving in this thread. One form of bigotry shouldn't trump another, we should be mocking and belittling all of them equally. Just saying.
Once again the issue was addressed and dealt with. Your the ignorant one holding a grudge. Tough shit man people have different beliefs than you. Welcome to reality. Also you don't really have any idea of what your talking about.
08:31 AM on 02/11/13
Jason949
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
QUOTEsJuneJul;118933851]well their van and trailer was stolen along with the gear...so it's not unreasonable.[/quote]

A new van is 25-30k, a new trailer is 5k. Even if they modified it with a generator and/or bunks it still wouldn't come close to that figure. Unless they stole Zepplin's gear from their '72 tour
08:36 AM on 02/11/13
iAMhollyood315
Rest is for the dead
User Info.
Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realize "pro equal rights" equated to "ignorant" today. Guess I'll just torch my college degrees then.
Yep. Begrudge a band based on a comment said by a now ex member.
08:37 AM on 02/11/13
njiata603
User Info.
Once again the issue was addressed and dealt with. Your the ignorant one holding a grudge. Tough shit man people have different beliefs than you. Welcome to reality. Also you don't really have any idea of what your talking about.
You sound like a really cool guy.
08:38 AM on 02/11/13
iAMhollyood315
Rest is for the dead
User Info.
QUOTEsJuneJul;118933851]well their van and trailer was stolen along with the gear...so it's not unreasonable.

A new van is 25-30k, a new trailer is 5k. Even if they modified it with a generator and/or bunks it still wouldn't come close to that figure. Unless they stole Zepplin's gear from their '72 tour[/quote]

Quad Mesa cabs are all 8k. Add the fancy lights brought on tour with a light mixer. AILD light mixer was over 40k. It was a rental on their 2010 tour so yeah. Not unreasonable
08:39 AM on 02/11/13
DeviateRogue
Valar Morghulis
User Info.
"liberal hippie BS" lol.
09:16 AM on 02/11/13
HxCaleb
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
"(and a couple hundred-thousand dollars of equipment)"

slight exaggeration on your equipments worth there eh?
You do realize that one guitar alone can cost like 30,000 dollars sometimes. Big bands have a lot of equipment, instruments, and staging.
09:23 AM on 02/11/13
iAMhollyood315
Rest is for the dead
User Info.
You do realize that one guitar alone can cost like 30,000 dollars sometimes. Big bands have a lot of equipment, instruments, and staging.
Exactly. See post above if you didn't already see
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums