Password

Comments: Page 12
Displaying posts 165 - 180 of 180
10:29 AM on 02/11/13
OvercastSunrise
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I dont see why these guys are getting so much hate

wasnt it their EX-guitarist who made those BS anti-homo comments? and wasnt he removed from the band??

regardless, that shit really sucks, no matter who you are

fuck, i wouldnt even wish this on Hollywood Undead or ICP
10:59 AM on 02/11/13
DeviateRogue
Valar Morghulis
User Info.
I dont see why these guys are getting so much hate

wasnt it their EX-guitarist who made those BS anti-homo comments? and wasnt he removed from the band??

regardless, that shit really sucks, no matter who you are

fuck, i wouldnt even wish this on Hollywood Undead or ICP
eh....
11:40 AM on 02/11/13
eclown14
User Info.
yet their still on their headliner making tons and tons of money idk how this band has a fan base i find their explanations and anti gay rants and preaching on stage annoying and obnoxious so i blame jebus for their van getting stolen and recycles the sayings from an outdated piece of literature (aka the bible)
12:15 PM on 02/11/13
Big_Guy
Idle Will Kill
User Info.
Yeah. Basically. Because none of the current band members ever said anything homophobic.

So the liberal (negative outloo) in you are just falsely claiming them as homophobic
Negative outlook=liberal. Got it
12:17 PM on 02/11/13
Big_Guy
Idle Will Kill
User Info.
You do realize that one guitar alone can cost like 30,000 dollars sometimes. Big bands have a lot of equipment, instruments, and staging.
I guess I must have missed them at the Grammys last night. This isn't a big band.
01:26 PM on 02/11/13
gameboy_color
Piddo-shitstained-woodpecker
User Info.
Negative outlook=liberal. Got it

Sadly, that's what this site makes it out to be
01:29 PM on 02/11/13
gameboy_color
Piddo-shitstained-woodpecker
User Info.
yet their still on their headliner making tons and tons of money idk how this band has a fan base i find their explanations and anti gay rants and preaching on stage annoying and obnoxious so i blame jebus for their van getting stolen and recycles the sayings from an outdated piece of literature (aka the bible)

You're the toughest guy here.

Although you are wrong about the anti gay rants and the bible being outdated.
Scientist still use the bible today as a history book to a certain extent.
02:12 PM on 02/11/13
vaguestcargo
When I disappear...
User Info.
You're the toughest guy here.

I laughed.

Although you are wrong about the anti gay rants and the bible being outdated.

A very, incredibly minuscule extent. For a book whose authors can't even be verified (and whose believers can't even agree on the allegorical or literal interpretations of), we can use the BIble for historical commentary the same way scientists in 4125 will use The Hunger Games as historical commentary on 2012.
02:52 PM on 02/11/13
Darkest Blue
Don't drop your arms.
User Info.
Praise God! LOVE this band! Nothing can keep them down. You cant stop the Kingdom.

Love all you guys too.
02:54 PM on 02/11/13
Trashcore
lower lifes
User Info.
Was hoping I could get a comment in before all the "these guys deserve this!!" posts, buttttt of course that's an impossible idea on this site

Wouldn't wish this on anyone.

This. It doesn't matter what someone believes, being stoked that someones life just got shit on is a horrible mindset. Also, playing with you dudes on thursday super stoked!
08:43 PM on 02/11/13
ReedAreTheUnion
We Are The Union
User Info.
Do you have any evidence to back that up?
09:45 PM on 02/11/13
Syke123
User Info.
Why do people steal stuff ? Like can't go out and get a job that doesn't involve prostitution,drugs,theft and or death. i get it that times are tough and people are desperate and basically do anything to make a buck, but to steal from someone such as a "band" no matter christian or not that saves lives (no pun intended) that makes people want to wake up in the morning with a purpose that doesn't involve killing them selves or self mutilation because they hate them selves. music is one of very few things that actually helps people and connects us, why steal? to steal is low as you can get and to encourage it is just as bad,what if someone stole all your life's possessions and people cheered on the criminals because of something that you were surrounded by but had no actual part of? I'm not surprised though hatred and ignorance is what the internet and society promotes. bet if they weren't christian no one would care about the former guitarist and his words.
hope you guys find your stuff, i don't listen to your band or no who you are but this has happened to too many bands in the past. keep strong
09:53 PM on 02/11/13
scormier2
User Info.
So they're touring out of a van and trailer and have $200,000+ worth of equipment? Yah, ok.
02:49 PM on 02/12/13
Alert_the_Press
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I love my town, I guess. Idk.
Yeah, I know the feeling. While there are things I like about it, most things about this place piss me off. I talk moving to Austin a lot, but I probably wont.
07:38 PM on 02/12/13
Johnny Whoso
User Info.
Praying that these dudes would recover from this incident, all the negativity towards the band as a whole is unnecessary IMO. I'm a Christian and I definitely do not hate or dislike gay people, I actually treat them with the same respect I do a straight person because as a Christian you aren't supposed to judge, You're supposed to care about your neighbor, gay or straight. Their ex-guitarist made a bad move and only added to the fire about the retarded preconceived notions about my faith and why people bash it but the whole band doesn't represent that one dude. So why hate on all of them and dissect any little thing you can to talk badly about them... Pretty childish in my opinion. PMA people, PMA!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos