Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 33 of 33
10:09 AM on 02/19/13
jonwangcb
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Format fan reporting in from the Atlanta fun. show. First time hearing All Get Out was that night...can't stop listening to them now. Really gained a fan +1
Awesome! Check out their self-titled EP if you haven't yet. How was it? Did people pay attention? Did it seem like people were into it?
06:41 PM on 04/02/13
Tap Dat App
Believers Never Die, Bro
User Info.
Awesome! Check out their self-titled EP if you haven't yet. How was it? Did people pay attention? Did it seem like people were into it?
There was a lot of chitter-chatter to be honest, but when they played that one song where they are like dead silent...everyone in the audience got quiet for them too. So that was cool. Some people really digged it and lot came in with "meh, never heard of them" expectations, but then I literally heard the first couple rows ask the band like "Wait, what was your name again?". I met their touring guitarist Dan and the dude was rad. Haven't heard their EP yet, but I love their CD a lot. Some tracks on that thing are so fucking killer and they are now opening up for Transit, so I will be seeing them again very soon! So pumped. :D
12:21 PM on 04/03/13
jonwangcb
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
There was a lot of chitter-chatter to be honest, but when they played that one song where they are like dead silent...everyone in the audience got quiet for them too. So that was cool. Some people really digged it and lot came in with "meh, never heard of them" expectations, but then I literally heard the first couple rows ask the band like "Wait, what was your name again?". I met their touring guitarist Dan and the dude was rad. Haven't heard their EP yet, but I love their CD a lot. Some tracks on that thing are so fucking killer and they are now opening up for Transit, so I will be seeing them again very soon! So pumped. :D

Right on, thanks for getting back to me. I was just curious as to how the new fun. crowd (I assume its predominantly teenagers now?) would react to a band as loud and as raw as All Get Out. I'll be going to a Transit show too...super stoked. I hate to be the guy to say "listen to this, or listen to that," but their Daytrotter sessions (all 4 of them!) are legendary and will make you absolutely fall in love with them.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos