Username
Password
Tour Dates News - Page 4
Displaying posts 45 - 51 of 51.
05:39 AM on 02/13/13
Dre Okorley
HC Punk Afficionado / @dreokorley
User Info.
I don't get it. If you're heckling you should at least try to be funny even if it is stupid, e.g. "more like Acoustic GAYSment Tour." Otherwise you're just trolling, is that what you stand for?
Yes, why are you asking him that? Now you're gonna get him started, haha.
07:01 AM on 02/13/13
theHECKLER
User Info.
Yes, why are you asking him that? Now you're gonna get him started, haha.

/Giggles ;)
10:06 PM on 02/13/13
HyperactiveYout
Your twisted change is normal.
User Info.
Homie you need to calm down.

Super calm. I just think this is an incredibly lame attempt to attach their name to a current controversial topic.
11:29 PM on 02/13/13
briantalife
Brian Marquis
User Info.
Super calm. I just think this is an incredibly lame attempt to attach their name to a current controversial topic.
wes, the person who was fired from rocketown for wearing his i support same sex marriage hostage calm shirt is a mutual friend of ours and we had lunch with him that day. it was also koji's birthday and this was our way of using a bit of tongue in cheek humor (no pun intended) as our method of making light of a shitty situation and showing our support for wes. we also wanted to show that we all openly support equality and gay marriage. it was just a fun photo we posted on instagram, we didn't ask for it to be posted here as a grand statement. there is your dialogue.
12:19 AM on 02/14/13
HyperactiveYout
Your twisted change is normal.
User Info.
wes, the person who was fired from rocketown for wearing his i support same sex marriage hostage calm shirt is a mutual friend of ours and we had lunch with him that day. it was also koji's birthday and this was our way of using a bit of tongue in cheek humor (no pun intended) as our method of making light of a shitty situation and showing our support for wes. we also wanted to show that we all openly support equality and gay marriage. it was just a fun photo we posted on instagram, we didn't ask for it to be posted here as a grand statement. there is your dialogue.

That makes more sense. I guess I've spent too much time on Reddit and think that everybody is an internet warrior with no second thought.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS