Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 96
03:58 PM on 02/13/13
irthesteve
All that wander are not lost
User Info.
super weird indeed. i mean if i was a red name who saw that some staff got a mug as a christmas gift but i didn't, i'd be quite curious about it. maybe even mad.
side note: glad that's still your avatar. and i don't have a mug, but I think you figured that out
03:59 PM on 02/13/13
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
That new icon is lookin' fine.
04:01 PM on 02/13/13
sjb2k1
8-6, double check my wang
User Info.
side note: glad that's still your avatar. and i don't have a mug, but I think you figured that out
yeah i'm just being facetious. but i feel making that the staff content icon is a slap in the face to some of the staff. after the bigger slap of not getting a gift that was made public on twitter.
04:09 PM on 02/13/13
Dre Okorley
@dreudangers
User Info.
I got my supersized one. I don't know what y'all are talking about.
04:25 PM on 02/13/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
trying to rub it in people's faces or something?

i mean you could at least send the picture to the red names who didn't get mugs, lol.
I sent mugs to everyone. Every single person. Scott's showed up yesterday. He lives in Seattle. Postmarked in January when I sent them.
04:27 PM on 02/13/13
sjb2k1
User Info.
I sent mugs to everyone. Every single person. Scott's showed up yesterday. He lives in Seattle. Postmarked in January when I sent them.
you should double check with your staff on that one.
04:28 PM on 02/13/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
yeah i'm just being facetious. but i feel making that the staff content icon is a slap in the face to some of the staff. after the bigger slap of not getting a gift that was made public on twitter.
Dude, what's your deal? Besides not checking facts before running your mouth? I sent these things across oceans, if someone didn't get one they should email me -- not apparently have you make a stink about it in a unrelated thread.
04:29 PM on 02/13/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
you should double check with your staff on that one.
Double check what? I personally mailed them. If they haven't arrived yet (which is apparently the case)-- that's not my fault, or something you should be making snarky comments in news threads about. Holy shit.
04:32 PM on 02/13/13
Jack Appleby
___
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I got my supersized one. I don't know what y'all are talking about.

04:33 PM on 02/13/13
sjb2k1
User Info.
Dude, what's your deal? Besides not checking facts before running your mouth? I sent these things across oceans, if someone didn't get one they should email me -- not apparently have you make a stink about it in a unrelated thread.
i saw something i didn't like and i said something. here's hoping i was completely wrong.
04:34 PM on 02/13/13
Dre Okorley
@dreudangers
User Info.
It looks something like that.

Anyway, this has definitely blown up. What happened was that some of the staffers asked those who did get mugs why they didn't receive one. Someone told them that you only ordered half, haha.
04:37 PM on 02/13/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
i saw something i didn't like and i said something. here's hoping i was completely wrong.
You saw nothing besides, at worst, a shitty postal service. And instead of actually saying anything, like to me, or whatever -- you made some ridiculously COMPLETELY FALSE accusations in a news thread. What the fuck is that about?

I sent mugs and stickers to every single staff member currently active on the site, AND some not current ones. They were sent out in two batches about 2 days apart from January 16th and 18th. I personally sat in the fucking post office and hand wrote every single address. Including Ireland and Australia and Canada addresses -- which are a pain in the ass to fit on boxes, btw.

Holy fuck.
04:39 PM on 02/13/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
It looks something like that.

Anyway, this has definitely blown up. What happened was that some of the staffers asked those who did get mugs why they didn't receive one. Someone told them that you only ordered half, haha.
"Someone" doesn't know what the fuck they're talking about, and no one asked me. They were sent out to every single staff member on the site. Every. Single. One.
04:40 PM on 02/13/13
sjb2k1
User Info.
You saw nothing besides, at worst, a shitty postal service. And instead of actually saying anything, like to me, or whatever -- you made some ridiculously COMPLETELY FALSE accusations in a news thread. What the fuck is that about?

I sent mugs and stickers to every single staff member currently active on the site, AND some not current ones. They were sent out in two batches about 2 days apart from January 16th and 18th. I personally sat in the fucking post office and hand wrote every single address. Including Ireland and Australia and Canada addresses -- which are a pain in the ass to fit on boxes, btw.

Holy fuck.
good, i'm glad i'm wrong. and i posted about it in this thread because of the giant mug icon in this thread.
04:40 PM on 02/13/13
Star Slight
User Info.
I didn't get one

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News