Username
Password

06:57 AM on 02/14/13 
User Info.
DrStrong
Suck a Fuck
Kansas City, MO
Male
Didn't see a thread for this, are there still fans left of this franchise?

This is yet another prequel to Tokyo Drift, is it safe to assume that we should discard Tokyo Drift at this point?
07:08 AM on 02/14/13 
User Info.
a speedo model
an enthusiast
Chicago, IL
Male - 27 Years Old
I liked the last. It was a stupid action movie but fun. I'll probably go with friends to see it.
07:10 AM on 02/14/13 
User Info.
DrStrong
Suck a Fuck
Kansas City, MO
Male
Right, they aren't "good" movies by any means, but they're fun and especially in the last movie, good action.

I still like Tokyo Drift the best, had the best cars and the best racing sequences with little to no CGI. I'm curious how they will tie in TD with either this, or Fast 7, whichever is supposed to be the last movie.
07:14 AM on 02/14/13 
User Info.
airik625
-
Chattanooga, TN
Male - 25 Years Old
Tokyo Drift was my least favorite. Fast 5 was solid despite it being the fifth installment in the series. The 6th looks about the same. I wonder how they are going to work out Letty (sp?) being alive.
07:18 AM on 02/14/13 
User Info.
wall e
@mattobrien37
Agawam, MA
Male - 24 Years Old
ugh
07:19 AM on 02/14/13 
User Info.
wall e
@mattobrien37
Agawam, MA
Male - 24 Years Old
6 Fa6t 6 Furiou6
07:21 AM on 02/14/13 
User Info.
secretsociety92
secretsociety92 for last.fm & Xbox
England!!
Male - 21 Years Old
Loved the last one and thought the first two were decent, hated the third and fourth though. This looks like it could be another good one.
07:21 AM on 02/14/13 
User Info.
DrStrong
Suck a Fuck
Kansas City, MO
Male
Tokyo Drift was my least favorite. Fast 5 was solid despite it being the fifth installment in the series. The 6th looks about the same. I wonder how they are going to work out Letty (sp?) being alive.
Easy, the only thing we've seen of her dying was what Dom imagined. We never actually saw what really happened to her. The guy that supposedly killed her said a stupid remark to Dom during Fast & Furious but that was it.

My least favorite was 2Fast2Furious and Fast & Furious, both for the HORRIBLE CGI.

Tokyo Drift < The Fast and The Furious < Fast Five

Seems like you guys here like these movies when they were more action oriented, while I prefer the ones with the better cars.

I seriously can't stand Paul Walker, in any of his movies, except maybe Varsity Blues. He always plays the same type of personality, where he is pointing a gun and yelling at something in just about ALL his damn movies.
07:28 AM on 02/14/13 
User Info.
TJ Wells
i'll see you at the movies.
Portland, OR
Male - 27 Years Old
Disagree, 5 was a legitimately good movie in my opinion. There's something about this series and Final Destination that just keeps me coming back, every single time, regardless of quality.
07:29 AM on 02/14/13 
User Info.
DrStrong
Suck a Fuck
Kansas City, MO
Male
Disagree, 5 was a legitimately good movie in my opinion. There's something about this series and Final Destination that just keeps me coming back, every single time, regardless of quality.
I don't think I've seen Fast 5 all the way through. I remember starting the movie, and getting up to the point where they were planning the safe heist, but I can't remember if I was drinking or not during this. I think I need to rewatch.
07:34 AM on 02/14/13 
User Info.
Full Effect Ed
Nonstop Disco Powerpack
Perry Hall, MD
Male - 29 Years Old
I Love this franchise. Fast Five & F&F were great continuations to the series and I can't wait to see what they've got up their sleeves for this one.
07:38 AM on 02/14/13 
User Info.
stayillogical
She's a marshmallow
Providence, RI
Female - 25 Years Old

Seriously. That last FD movie was legitimately good too, and Fast Five might be my favorite. I have not seen the 4th Final Destination though, worth a watch? From what I understand, it's the worst. And I like all the rest.
07:40 AM on 02/14/13 
User Info.
DrStrong
Suck a Fuck
Kansas City, MO
Male
Seriously. That last FD movie was legitimately good too, and Fast Five might be my favorite. I have not seen the 4th Final Destination though, worth a watch? From what I understand, it's the worst. And I like all the rest.
Which is the one with the rollercoaster in the beginning? The last FD was awesome.
07:40 AM on 02/14/13 
User Info.
majinsharingan
Erase All Pictures of Ron
Tallahassee, Florida
Male - 20 Years Old
Can't blame them, but this needs to stop.
07:45 AM on 02/14/13 
User Info.
stayillogical
She's a marshmallow
Providence, RI
Female - 25 Years Old
Which is the one with the rollercoaster in the beginning? The last FD was awesome.

The 3rd one, with MEW. The 4th is a Nascar race, I think. I think about the 2nd one every day on the highway.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos