Username
Password

05:45 AM on 02/19/13 
User Info.
suicidesaints
A Million F@$% Diamonds
Dallas
Male - 31 Years Old
So... the manager from Pizza Hut called me last night and "apologized." All she said was "Well, the number 3 is near the enter key... I dunno, but maybe that's what happened... I'm going to refund you the $3 charge." I told her that was fine, I wasn't really worried about the money, but I wanted to bring the situation to her attention in case it was an ongoing issue.

The end.
01:11 AM on 10/20/13 
User Info.
buck dutter
Arizona
Male
So I ordered food from Pizza Hut a few nights ago and the total was $16.98, however I looked at my bank statement today and they charged me $19.98.

I realize it's only $3, but some jackass at Pizza Hut probably added a $3 tip for a carryout order.

Anyone have similar experiences. I've already contacted the Pizza Hut store and am awaiting a response. I would talk to my bank but it seems like too much trouble for $3. I don't even really care about the money, but fuck Pizza Hut and their horrible employees
$3
06:18 AM on 10/20/13 
User Info.
suicidesaints
A Million F@$% Diamonds
Dallas
Male - 31 Years Old
Yup.
11:54 AM on 10/21/13 
User Info.
thursday727
Real Rock 'n' Rolla
Wick City, FL
Male - 25 Years Old
I live in Florida so this is a common occurrence. You can't be altruistic to anyone in Florida that you don't absolutely totally trust, there is just way too much shady people here to trust anyone. it's a shame really but it is what it is.

Someone I once considered one of my closest friends a couple years ago started to get into Opiates and he asked me if could lend him $80 and he'd give me his $1500 Gaming laptop as collateral. My thought was "Okay he'll never pay me back and now I have a new laptop, this is a no lose situation for me" well one day I made the mistake of letting him in my house and he grabbed the laptop and ran out the door and skipped town and I didn't see him until he came back sober 2 years later. Still never got that 80 bucks back..
12:11 PM on 10/21/13 
User Info.
kianacarly
I'm living it, leaving it to change
PNW
Female - 22 Years Old
I live in Florida so this is a common occurrence. You can't be altruistic to anyone in Florida that you don't absolutely totally trust, there is just way too much shady people here to trust anyone. it's a shame really but it is what it is.

Someone I once considered one of my closest friends a couple years ago started to get into Opiates and he asked me if could lend him $80 and he'd give me his $1500 Gaming laptop as collateral. My thought was "Okay he'll never pay me back and now I have a new laptop, this is a no lose situation for me" well one day I made the mistake of letting him in my house and he grabbed the laptop and ran out the door and skipped town and I didn't see him until he came back sober 2 years later. Still never got that 80 bucks back..

I had an addict I knew steal my stuff once too. Stole my wallet without my knowledge and withdrew a couple hundred bucks and caused me to overdraft, then tried to pay me back with a fraudulent check. I didn't even realize my wallet was missing until I randomly checked my bank account online and it was in the red. He also stole my ps2 which had a lot of sentimental value. Addiction is no joke. I never got my stuff back either, but tbh I don't want it back. I figure any money he has is probably stolen or dirty so I'd just rather not. What did you do when you saw him again?
01:34 PM on 10/21/13 
User Info.
Chancetobe
Only the good die young
Cleveland/Upstate NY
Female - 25 Years Old
Went to this place to try laser hair removal - it had a dirt cheap groupon and terrible reviews online. I go and basically make a deal and pay for all six treatments at once. The hair grew back after like a day - so I'm fairly sure I have been ripped off. Should've listened to reviews. But I am just hoping that sometimes that happens with laser and after a few treatments all will be ok.
12:28 PM on 10/22/13 
User Info.
eriatarka24
Went to this place to try laser hair removal - it had a dirt cheap groupon and terrible reviews online. I go and basically make a deal and pay for all six treatments at once. The hair grew back after like a day - so I'm fairly sure I have been ripped off. Should've listened to reviews. But I am just hoping that sometimes that happens with laser and after a few treatments all will be ok.
laser is reduction and usually doesn't work on the face. I had this issue as well.
Electrolysis is permanent. It's the only thing that's worked for me.
07:01 AM on 10/23/13 
User Info.
Chancetobe
Only the good die young
Cleveland/Upstate NY
Female - 25 Years Old
laser is reduction and usually doesn't work on the face. I had this issue as well.
Electrolysis is permanent. It's the only thing that's worked for me.
I've done both. I had a significant reduction with the combo, but still have hair. I think I just have much too much hair for electrolysis. Also, I think laser is supposed to be permanent.
11:59 AM on 10/23/13 
User Info.
eriatarka24
I've done both. I had a significant reduction with the combo, but still have hair. I think I just have much too much hair for electrolysis. Also, I think laser is supposed to be permanent.

Laser isn't permanent, it's a lie. That's why people keep going back to it because it's never over.

Once you're done with electrolysis, you're done.

And there's no such thing as too much hair (trust me). Where did you get electrolysis done? It takes six months at least. Make sure they use the blend method.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos