Username
Password

11:02 PM on 02/18/13 
User Info.
LizeveriEroke
No Avatar Selected
Turkey
Male
The Buccaneers selected West Virginia cornerback Keith Tandy. At this stage of Roger Craig Womens Jersey the draft, it’s all about depth. With Aqib Talib’s future still uncertain and the possibility of Ronde Barber playing safety, Tandy NaVorro Bowman Womens Jersey gives the Bucs some more depth at cornerback and a likely special-teams player.
11:09 PM on 02/18/13 
User Info.
SlappedActor
Tread lightly.
Can't believe two pages went by without The Mountain Goats getting a mention.

11:26 PM on 02/18/13 
User Info.
hotsoftlight
to here knows when
The Woodlands, TX
Male - 24 Years Old
12:03 AM on 02/19/13 
User Info.
spadereef
A - K - Q - J - 10
Las Vegas, NV
Male - 28 Years Old
The Buccaneers selected West Virginia cornerback Keith Tandy. At this stage of Roger Craig Womens Jersey the draft, it’s all about depth. With Aqib Talib’s future still uncertain and the possibility of Ronde Barber playing safety, Tandy NaVorro Bowman Womens Jersey gives the Bucs some more depth at cornerback and a likely special-teams player.
Zing!
05:25 AM on 02/19/13 
User Info.
punkermd
Male - 38 Years Old
Whoops..can't forget this:

"hey baby, if film school doesn't work out...well it probably won't because your not creative"

wow, I kind liked Mixtapes until they took a swipe at Strung Out, are you fucking kidding me!
06:31 AM on 02/19/13 
User Info.
KingoftheOzon3
Just like jon bon jovi did.
Atlanta, GA
Male - 23 Years Old
Brand New: Seventy Times 7

this.

and admit it!!! by say anything
11:56 AM on 02/19/13 
User Info.
NEVERGIVEUP
Male - 21 Years Old
Can't believe two pages went by without The Mountain Goats getting a mention.

Excellent contribution. I have listened to him before, but am still not that familiar with all of his stuff. Really liked this.
12:06 PM on 02/19/13 
User Info.
richter915
@Richter915
Male - 27 Years Old

1:22 and on. Such a low blow to Mr. Vincent Bennett.
the emmure-acacia strain rivalry is one of the dumbest things ever sadly.
12:15 PM on 02/19/13 
User Info.
TheRealJohnOC
@BehindtheCade Seen over 700 bands!
Hudson County, NJ
Male
the emmure-acacia strain rivalry is one of the dumbest things ever sadly.

I find it funny how Emmure acts so tough by saying the whole band is from Queens when in fact, they're based out of Fairfield Connecticut. The median income of that town is over 100k. Nothing like a few suburban kids trying to act tough.
01:34 PM on 02/19/13 
User Info.
richter915
@Richter915
Male - 27 Years Old
I find it funny how Emmure acts so tough by saying the whole band is from Queens when in fact, they're based out of Fairfield Connecticut. The median income of that town is over 100k. Nothing like a few suburban kids trying to act tough.
it's just absurd, I thought the whole thing was really a farce for the bands to get some attention and look "thug".
01:40 PM on 02/19/13 
User Info.
TheRealJohnOC
Hudson County, NJ
Male
it's just absurd, I thought the whole thing was really a farce for the bands to get some attention and look "thug".

I'm assuming that's what it was about. Usually after a "fight", those 2 acts tour within 2 or 3 years.
02:24 PM on 02/19/13 
User Info.
CluckyB
Modern Baseball is WAR
Male - 25 Years Old
Favorite macklemore song. Last bit goes hard. Beat and lyrics are incredible. Definitely gives the album title a meaning.

Personally its tends to annoy me. It feels like its pandering for indie cred. Like "I'm too cool to be on a label". Given the math in the lyrics is wrong (If they get a third of the merch they make on the road, and then the manager gets 20% and booking agent gets 10%, that leaves them with around 21% pretax. Well more than 7% (to split) after taxes (unless he somehow stumbled into a 70% tax bracket)), I'm sure he embellished other parts of the song as well. Meaning the whole point of the song is completely lost as its no longer an accurate portrayal. Just "Hey guyz do you dislike big companies????"

Just shut up and make good music. No one should care what label you're on.
02:33 PM on 02/19/13 
User Info.
spadereef
A - K - Q - J - 10
Las Vegas, NV
Male - 28 Years Old
Not that I particularly enjoy sticking up for a band like Emmure, but there are ghettos and poorer neighborhoods in every town. Hell, I'm originally from Simi Valley, CA, and I wouldn't discredit someone's "street cred" for hailing from there. Maybe if I knew they came from my neighborhood... I just never understood the "kids from the suburbs can't be tough" thing, and I've lived in enough places to see the differences. Still though, Emmure sucks multiple chodes, so bag on 'em all you want, haha.
04:50 PM on 02/19/13 
User Info.
Zac Djamoos
fantasizing the sight of manhattan
NJ
Male - 16 Years Old
Staff Member
If You C Jordan
05:04 PM on 02/19/13 
User Info.
TheRealJohnOC
Hudson County, NJ
Male
Not that I particularly enjoy sticking up for a band like Emmure, but there are ghettos and poorer neighborhoods in every town. Hell, I'm originally from Simi Valley, CA, and I wouldn't discredit someone's "street cred" for hailing from there. Maybe if I knew they came from my neighborhood... I just never understood the "kids from the suburbs can't be tough" thing, and I've lived in enough places to see the differences. Still though, Emmure sucks multiple chodes, so bag on 'em all you want, haha.

I hear what you're saying but if you have to make up that you live in a certain neighborhood to get some "street cred", you might be a poser. I don't care that they're from CT but go with it. Don't lie and say that you're whole band was based out of a tough neighborhood when less than half is from there. It just sounds like Malibu's Most Wanted to me except with tattoos and lyrics about cuckolding. I'll admit I was even a fan of their first album. Just don't act like wannabe tough guys is the message I'm trying to get across.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos