User Info.
Voice reminds me of Fireworks

"Late nights and..." line remind me of "Young Life" by Anberlin

Solid pop punk at any rate.
08:57 AM on 02/19/13
Archael
listens to good music
User Info.
This is Home is easily one of the best pop punk songs made in the last few years.
12:23 PM on 02/19/13
aboutmeaboutyou
User Info.
That's something I've heard for a long time now about many bands. Without a gimmick logo or serious backing from big bands or tumblr kids...what really separates any pop punk band? Just remember if you didn't see band A on that NFG tour and it was band B, things may have been alot different.

Like many things in life, this genre is often about who you know. I hate the topic of what separates bands cause if you aren't in with the cool kids...you're on the outside eatin lunch alone.
i agree with you. i more so mean the music. with the pop-punk genre the way it is now you could play me 5 songs from 5 different bands and it would just sound like its one band. i just meant that musically they aren't doing anything that is different.
01:42 PM on 02/19/13
captaintaytay
Heart to Heart |
User Info.
It bums me out that these guys got dicked around so much! Hopefully Cody from A84 will take them where they deserve to go because they are more than amazing and some of the best dudes I have ever met in my life. To the next step!
06:39 PM on 02/20/13
agl
User Info.
Just found them on accident the other day, and I'm definitely liking their sound. I'm really glad they got signed.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests