Username
Password
Radiohead News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Radiohead
Inside AP.net

Stream New Atoms For Peace Album

Posted by: Drew Beringer (02/18/13)
You can stream the new Atoms For Peace album AMOK here.

Submitted by methface

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 20
11:09 PM on 02/18/13
syntax omitted
User Info.
Pretty enjoyable, but definitely something I need to spend more time with. I could end up finding this brilliant if I let it grow on me.
06:29 AM on 02/19/13
kidwithhelmet
User Info.
Better than The Eraser.
06:46 AM on 02/19/13
jesse_hitz
Juice
User Info.
The album is okay, my problem with it though is that it's a radiohead record. It doesn't do anything new at all. With that being said there are a few good tracks, but the rest just falls into average song territory. It's worth checking out but it's not as good as I was hoping it would be. A lot better than 'king of limbs' though!
07:57 AM on 02/19/13
End of Disc One
User Info.
Still can't get the stream to work. It redirects to another page halfway through the first song.
10:44 AM on 02/19/13
disconinja2008
User Info.
The album is okay, my problem with it though is that it's a radiohead record. It doesn't do anything new at all. With that being said there are a few good tracks, but the rest just falls into average song territory. It's worth checking out but it's not as good as I was hoping it would be. A lot better than 'king of limbs' though!
you're completely off. this cd is sweet, but it's also a completely different direction than radiohead. give it a few more listens....i don't think it's 'a lot better' than The King of Limbs either. Why does that album have such a bad wrap?
10:52 AM on 02/19/13
NeonChrist
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
It's about as good as anything else Radiohead has done. So pretty bad.

I can't understand the hype thrown at Thom Yorke or Radiohead, seems like overrated distorted shit being passed off as "High Art"
appealing mostly to hipsters or people too high to give a shit to what they're actually listening too.
11:40 AM on 02/19/13
Tim McCall
TBD
User Info.
Still can't get the stream to work. It redirects to another page halfway through the first song.
NPR.org's First Listen also has the album to stream.
12:08 PM on 02/19/13
Shatter_Glass
Take Apart Your Head
User Info.
Pretty enjoyable, but definitely something I need to spend more time with. I could end up finding this brilliant if I let it grow on me.
Pretty much anything Thom York/Radiohead.
12:09 PM on 02/19/13
Shatter_Glass
Take Apart Your Head
User Info.
you're completely off. this cd is sweet, but it's also a completely different direction than radiohead. give it a few more listens....i don't think it's 'a lot better' than The King of Limbs either. Why does that album have such a bad wrap?
Because it wasn't In_Rainbows. That albums incredible.

Same wrap as Kid A/ Amnesiac. All the albums will be like a fine wine in due time.
12:13 PM on 02/19/13
Shatter_Glass
Take Apart Your Head
User Info.

I can't understand the hype thrown at Thom Yorke or Radiohead, seems like overrated distorted shit being passed off as "High Art"
appealing mostly to hipsters or people too high to give a shit to what they're actually listening too.
Their music is not pretentious. One of my favorite band's and live show ever. If you were as good as any of the musicians/artists in The 'Head you'd understand.
01:25 PM on 02/19/13
Ismael182
I'd love to turn you on
User Info.
God these guys know how to lay down some fucking beats! But yeah, the page keeps redirecting and its annoying as shit. Interesting that this and How To Destroy Angel (Trent Reznor)'s new album are out to preview, they have some similarities.. not sure which I like better though.
01:36 PM on 02/19/13
CoopDawg
The plan keeps coming up again...
User Info.

Alright, I'll play along.

What do you consider to be "high art?"
04:54 PM on 02/19/13
kbomb001
Jesus Saves
User Info.
Better than The Eraser.
SERIOUSLY?!
05:51 PM on 02/19/13
kidwithhelmet
User Info.
No, I'm not. I don't know. The Eraser is really good. Same ballpark.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums