AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

07:50 AM on 02/19/13 
User Info.
moonpies87
No Avatar Selected
Male - 26 Years Old
i'm a shift leader at my job and I work with some damn lazy people. I end up having to do their jobs, because they slack off. well last night I lost it. I started screaming about how "I would fire everyone and how everyone here is lazy and how you just wanna make your money and leave! YOU GOTTA HELP OUT!!!! " Needless to say my co workers were upset with me, but I spoke the truth

I hate when people are lazy and last night they were very lazy so I just went off!
09:26 AM on 02/19/13 
User Info.
moonpies87
No Avatar Selected
Male - 26 Years Old
Haha that sounds like a lot of managers I've had. I can't say they/you are wrong, but it'll definitely make your employees see you as a dick. I can't say I blame you though, and you are their boss, so meh, I feel like it's not that huge a thing unless you're worried you'll lose your job over it?

not worried i'll lose my job

the problem is my boss(the store manager) lets these guys get away with it and since I always close, all the work that wasn't done falls on me, and my crew when we already have our own stuff to do!

and when my crew is being lazy I end up having to do 6 different jobs, because they have no incentive to work. I can write them up but nothing will happen
09:33 AM on 02/19/13 
User Info.
moonpies87
No Avatar Selected
Male - 26 Years Old
Your store doesn't have a sort of three-strikes-your-out kind of system with warnings? That's how mine is anyway- would definitely be incentive for me to stop fucking up if I got a warning haha

nope. I have told my boss multiple times about people not doing their work and she just shrugs her shoulders. Last week one of the employee's was like "I have been her for 5 hours and I stilll have dishes to do can I leave?" and she said "sure I'll doo them"

I mean really?

he's just gonna pull that shit all the time now
07:51 PM on 02/21/13 
User Info.
moonpies87
No Avatar Selected
Male - 26 Years Old
this happened today

me: what time you get off today?
driver: 5
me: no..when you are done with dishes
drver: 5
me: dishes
driver: five
me: you will not leave until dishes are done
driver: they are done!
me: i see a can full of lids and theres a stack of pans still!
driver: ok ok ill do them
me: thank you!!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS