Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 30
09:51 AM on 02/19/13
Snackbox
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Shadow Moses was a LOT better than this. Hope there are a few more excellent tracks on this album though.
09:57 AM on 02/19/13
bobsheiskawy
www.facebook.com/misewell
User Info.
i'm really hoping their stream is available by the time i'm out of class haha. they were already at 50% when i submitted this.
09:58 AM on 02/19/13
Ohaidere
User Info.
Aaaaaaaaaaaand now they're bad again.

"I'm so angry, grrr, I'ma let it out RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"
10:07 AM on 02/19/13
thedairyfairy
User Info.
exact same scream rhythm as diamonds are forever. basically the same song in fact. lame.
10:15 AM on 02/19/13
subplotofcrows
A Small Spark Vs. A Great Forest
User Info.
Definitely not impressed, but I loved Suicide Season too. Clearly just an angry, mindless live anthem. Still, I could see why there may have been creative differences with Jona. I wasn't too impressed when they released "Fuck" either, so I'm still expecting much more from this album.
10:17 AM on 02/19/13
HTtravis
Hot Topic
User Info.
I never considered myself a BMTH fan until this album. Ive liked a few songs here and there but this whole album is incredible. Will likely be on my top 10 albums of the year. This new song is the only one like it on the album, its pretty nu-metal sounding but within the context of the album, I enjoy it. It kinda reminds me of Blacklist from the last album. Most of the album is more like Shadow Moses. This album is a monster.
JamesMichael
Fight Fuck Regret
User Info.
Not as good as Shadow Moses and doesn't seem as technical as There is a Hell. Still am a fan and I'm stoked for the album!
jakeisthebest
I'm just a fucked up kid
User Info.
If you read the track by track thing that they did, you'll see that all the songs are very varied, the rest of the album will not sound like this song. Everyone that's heard it so far has said that it's amazing. I personally like this song, but I do like Shadow Moses more.
10:19 AM on 02/19/13
xtbs7645x
User Info.
I never considered myself a BMTH fan until this album. Ive liked a few songs here and there but this whole album is incredible. Will likely be on my top 10 albums of the year. This new song is the only one like it on the album, its pretty nu-metal sounding but within the context of the album, I enjoy it. It kinda reminds me of Blacklist from the last album. Most of the album is more like Shadow Moses. This album is a monster.
good to hear :)

edit - Also, seems this song isn't suppose to be taken too serious.

Oli: “It started off with the lyrics! I came downstairs one morning and said to Jordan, ‘I’ve just come up with the most nu metal mosher lyrics of all time!’ Ha ha ha! He was like, ‘What are you talking about?’, so I went, ‘Middle fingers up, if you don’t give a fuck!’, and we both laughed.” It was almost a joke, like we were never gonna do it, but as we wrote it I started to find the lyrics to not make it cheesy. It about ‘Slacktivists’; online people that just talk shit on Twitter, and ‘Like this if you want to get Obama to die’ or whatever. It’s loads of shit; people think they’re making a difference nowadays just because they’re sat on their fat arses with ill-informed ‘facts’. They think they know everything and that they’re making a difference, and it’s bullshit.

“So the lyrics to this one are quite sarcastic, but if you want to make a difference, you have to do more than just sit at your computer. It’s not saying ‘Don’t care about the world’, it’s saying, ‘Don’t think you care about the world and that you’re better than people if you’re doing fuck all’. If you really believe in all that, you’ve got to get up and do more.”
10:20 AM on 02/19/13
WeltallAY
Je suis l'Alpha et l'Oméga
User Info.
Who's leg did you have to hump to hear this opus?
10:32 AM on 02/19/13
bobsheiskawy
www.facebook.com/misewell
User Info.
good to hear :)

edit - Also, seems this song isn't suppose to be taken too serious.

Oli: “It started off with the lyrics! I came downstairs one morning and said to Jordan, ‘I’ve just come up with the most nu metal mosher lyrics of all time!’ Ha ha ha! He was like, ‘What are you talking about?’, so I went, ‘Middle fingers up, if you don’t give a fuck!’, and we both laughed.” It was almost a joke, like we were never gonna do it, but as we wrote it I started to find the lyrics to not make it cheesy. It about ‘Slacktivists’; online people that just talk shit on Twitter, and ‘Like this if you want to get Obama to die’ or whatever. It’s loads of shit; people think they’re making a difference nowadays just because they’re sat on their fat arses with ill-informed ‘facts’. They think they know everything and that they’re making a difference, and it’s bullshit.

“So the lyrics to this one are quite sarcastic, but if you want to make a difference, you have to do more than just sit at your computer. It’s not saying ‘Don’t care about the world’, it’s saying, ‘Don’t think you care about the world and that you’re better than people if you’re doing fuck all’. If you really believe in all that, you’ve got to get up and do more.”
i like that description a lot.
10:37 AM on 02/19/13
Born_For_This
Registered Member
User Info.
Eh, regression but still enjoyable.
10:54 AM on 02/19/13
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor - @drewberinger - Locked Groove
User Info.
12:20 PM on 02/19/13
almightykingdom
auri cupiditatem
User Info.
I mean I get the regression comments, but remember "Fuck" off the last album? Without the clean vocals at the end of the song, that song was basically "Let's fuck fuck fuck" esque cheap lyrics. I hope this album isn't a revolution album where they have a rally the "troops" mentality. Still have some hope for this album
01:07 PM on 02/24/13
Leetgamerx2
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
So I just listened to the new BMTH record. Holy Shit. It's crazy! It's completely different from past albums. Like I would compare it to something like Moving Mountains more, but it's definitely my favorite album!

http://www.mediafire.com/?us2m5bs9d392sbz

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version