Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 5 posts.
10:48 AM on 02/19/13
Portugal4142
@BrandonMir
User Info.
I'm curious if people who hate this artwork also hated the devil and god artwork.
01:07 PM on 02/19/13
Portugal4142
@BrandonMir
User Info.
You can not even compare the two.

That's partially because we know how good TDAG is, and that album cover has been associated with the music for so long. Other than that, yeah you can. It's people standing wearing masks. I don't understand how someone can despise lydias album cover but love brand news without letting bias affect that.
01:10 PM on 02/19/13
Portugal4142
@BrandonMir
User Info.
Brand New's is a lot better, lol.

I didn't say it wasn't
01:18 PM on 02/19/13
Portugal4142
@BrandonMir
User Info.
So how can you not understand why some people would hate Lydia's but love Brand New's? One's good, one's not. I don't think Lydia's is as bad as some people seem to be making out but I can definitely see why some would hate it.

Unless I'm missing something, aren't they both just people standing wearing masks? I mean, I get that Brand News is a bit deeper... but again, we've also heard the album and that has a lot to do with how we eventually feel about the album art.

Other than that.. they're both simple and similar. I like them both.
01:23 PM on 02/19/13
Portugal4142
@BrandonMir
User Info.
I don't think they're similar. That's like saying any picture of two houses is pretty much the same. It's discounting everything else about it.

Ok but if both houses are wearing masks and you compare them to alllllllllllllll the other houses that don't wear masks you can easily see the similarities.

I was just curious what people thought when comparing the two. Obviously i'm the odd man out.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums