Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 9 posts.
10:23 AM on 02/19/13
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
Loved the shit out of Illuminate but I haven't liked anything they've put out since. Hopefully I'll like this at least a bit.
10:28 AM on 02/19/13
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
I really, really, really can not stand the artwork...
It's better than Paint It Golden was, haha.
10:36 AM on 02/19/13
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
respectfully disagree, at least paint it golden was actually artwork...the artwork for devil is really...i dont know...cheesy?
lol, how is this not artwork?
01:09 PM on 02/19/13
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
That's partially because we know how good TDAG is, and that album cover has been associated with the music for so long. Other than that, yeah you can. It's people standing wearing masks. I don't understand how someone can despise lydias album cover but love brand news without letting bias affect that.
Brand New's is a lot better, lol.
01:15 PM on 02/19/13
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
I didn't say it wasn't
So how can you not understand why some people would hate Lydia's but love Brand New's? One's good, one's not. I don't think Lydia's is as bad as some people seem to be making out but I can definitely see why some would hate it.
01:19 PM on 02/19/13
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
Unless I'm missing something, aren't they both just people standing wearing masks? I mean, I get that Brand News is a bit deeper... but again, we've also heard the album and that has a lot to do with how we eventually feel about the album art.

Other than that.. they're both simple and similar. I like them both.
I don't think they're similar. That's like saying any picture of two houses is pretty much the same. It's discounting everything else about it.
06:23 AM on 02/20/13
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
i never said it wasnt artwork, i said that in my opinion it is really cheesy.
you said at least PIG was actually artwork implying this wasn't..
06:50 AM on 02/20/13
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
I won't listen to the clips, but this commentary is enough for me to be more excited. Although I enjoyed every release, but their return from hiatus wasn't too impressive yet.

what's up with you today, you're very quarrelsome in this thread ;P ..I'm sure he meant that PIG had an artwork which deserves calling it ARTwork at all...

And even in a thread that is not about Brand New, people talk about Brand New half the time hah ;d
Am I? I'm just responding to stuff.. and if he meant that I think that's just as dumb. What makes something deserving of being called artwork?
04:41 PM on 02/20/13
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
that's why i said "in my opinion". art is as subjective as music is. i was merely stating my opinion. sorry - that's what i thought forums were for?
I love when people pull the opinion card when it's not applicable because they don't know what else to say.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests