Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 114
10:56 AM on 02/19/13
Fuck You Aurora
Hi.
User Info.
Another chance to see Bayside run through their standard greatest hits setlist at Best Buy Theater..

Already Gone
They're Not Horses, They're Unicorns
Duality
The Walking Wounded
Masterpiece
Montauk
Carry On
Sick, Sick, Sick
Blame It on Bad Luck
Devotion and Desire

Toss in a sloppy headliner with a catalog watered-down by Crimson, Agony, and Addicition (and likely Shame), and you have yourself a pretty weak tour, unfortunately. I wish I could express this with my wallet, but I'm a sucker and will probably see you in NYC.
Seriously, shut up. First off, Bayside is supporting. What do you expect ? And secondly, Have you ever seen Trio live ? They rarely play anything off of A & I, and I doubt stuff from this Addiction will be played. They will play some stuff obviously off of Shame. It wouldn't shock me if we heard a lot of Good Mourning songs. They mix it up a lot.
10:58 AM on 02/19/13
TAI182
User Info.
Got tickets for both nights at the Metro! Really looking forward to this one.
10:59 AM on 02/19/13
Fuck You Aurora
Hi.
User Info.
I take it you haven't paid much attention to Alkaline Trio's setlists over the past few years. Songs from those albums you mentioned take up maybe 3 spots on the setlist. Their setlists are always heavy on old stuff.
I remember when I saw them on the A & I tour they only played like two songs off of the album.
11:01 AM on 02/19/13
slimfenix182
Registered Member
User Info.
Seriously, shut up. First off, Bayside is supporting. What do you expect ? And secondly, Have you ever seen Trio live ? They rarely play anything off of A & I, and I doubt stuff from this Addiction will be played. They will play some stuff obviously off of Shame. It wouldn't shock me if we heard a lot of Good Mourning songs. They mix it up a lot.

I saw alot of Good Mourning when they toured A&I, I think 7 songs actually. It was great. I wish they'd bust out more from Infirmary, never see much of that record.
11:01 AM on 02/19/13
ACA
Next Show: Broken Bells @ Philly
User Info.
Got tickets for both nights at the Metro! Really looking forward to this one.
Does Alkaline Trio usually mix things up on their two-night stands? Love hometown multi-night shows where it gives the band to open things up on their setlist..
11:02 AM on 02/19/13
TAI182
User Info.
Does Alkaline Trio usually mix things up on their two-night stands?

Yes, definitely.
heyzombiehitler
has feelings
User Info.
My two favorite bands. So excited.
iAMhollyood315
Rest is for the dead
User Info.
last and first time i saw Alkaline trio they didn't play half the songs i wanted to hear. Mercy me was acoustic....fuck acoustic. it was kind of a bum out.
11:04 AM on 02/19/13
Jaytothesyg
The Greatest Generation
User Info.
AltPress says Sharks is opening which is also what I heard before:

http://www.altpress.com/news/entry/a... yside_sharks
11:06 AM on 02/19/13
HogarthHughes
Paint the Streets in White
User Info.
I remember when I saw them on the A & I tour they only played like two songs off of the album.
I figured they would play stuff off of This Addiction more than they do, but they rarely do, and it's usually just the title track. I'd like to see "Fine" live.
11:08 AM on 02/19/13
Mattylikesfilms
If You Dig Up The Dead...
User Info.
Another chance to see Bayside run through their standard greatest hits setlist at Best Buy Theater..

Already Gone
They're Not Horses, They're Unicorns
Duality
The Walking Wounded
Masterpiece
Montauk
Carry On
Sick, Sick, Sick
Blame It on Bad Luck
Devotion and Desire

Toss in a sloppy headliner with a catalog watered-down by Crimson, Agony, and Addicition (and likely Shame), and you have yourself a pretty weak tour, unfortunately. I wish I could express this with my wallet, but I'm a sucker and will probably see you in NYC.

Crimson is one of ALK3's best.
11:13 AM on 02/19/13
Mattylikesfilms
If You Dig Up The Dead...
User Info.

I love all their albums so its a win win for me. Ill see you at the LA date Skiba!
11:13 AM on 02/19/13
patentpending
http://www.mattskibafans.com/
User Info.
I take it you haven't paid much attention to Alkaline Trio's setlists over the past few years. Songs from those albums you mentioned take up maybe 3 spots on the setlist. Their setlists are always heavy on old stuff.
Thank you. I'm sick of people complaining about this shit when the truth is, they hardly play songs from Crimson or A&I at all anymore.

In other news, I'm desperate for a ride share.

If there is anyone driving up from Dallas or that lives in the central texas area: Killen/Harker Heights/Ft.Hood/Cove/Belton/Bell county area, is there anyone that would be willing to give me a lift to and from the Austin date since itís on the way? I live in Harker Heights. Iím really quiet irl so I wouldnít be annoying and I can compensate you for gas.
11:14 AM on 02/19/13
texan4lif281
User Info.
Emo's!
11:15 AM on 02/19/13
PlanetDahmz
User Info.
I saw Trio play this set last summer... http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/alkali...-23d354fb.html

I doubt it will be THAT heavy on old stuff, but yeah, they always do seem to play a lot of it.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos