Username
Password

Comments: Page 8
Displaying posts 105 - 114 of 114
08:09 AM on 02/20/13
HogarthHughes
Go wait in the car
User Info.
Crimson is my favorite Alkaline Trio record and I enjoyed Agony and Irony. This Addiction is the band's weakest album by far but still has some good tunes. the new album is really good though, first one I've really enjoyed since Crimson
Would you say it is closer to Crimson than it is to their past two records? I loved A&I and This Addiction, but I love Crimson more so.
12:49 PM on 02/20/13
The_Effort
User Info.
Buying my tickets for Vegas on Friday. This will be great. Two of my favorite bands
09:58 PM on 02/20/13
Merkin
A Fine Evening For a Rogue
User Info.
connecticut
05:48 AM on 02/21/13
dmcaloon
www.facebook.com/The30thOfFebruary
User Info.
This is literally the greatest news ever. Don't know why it had to take me so long to find out about it though.
11:06 AM on 02/21/13
mms13
should i say something sensational?
User Info.
Yupppp. See ya the Baltimore show!
12:04 PM on 02/22/13
cubsml34
A Class 3 KILLSTORM
User Info.
This is perfect. I can't wait at all

If Sharks are still the rumored support I'm going to be so happy
Holy fucking tits would this be incredible, they haven't been here since The Ap Tour Fall 2011. This would be their first time playing No Gods songs.
01:35 PM on 02/22/13
Jaytothesyg
The Greatest Generation
User Info.
Holy fucking tits would this be incredible, they haven't been here since The Ap Tour Fall 2011. This would be their first time playing No Gods songs.
I know right, I don't understand why they haven't come to the US since AP tour. They already did another album too and haven't even played since the last one came out!

But AP said they're not on it now
http://www.altpress.com/news/entry/a... yside_sharks
05:39 AM on 02/27/13
BoardwalkEmpire
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Did anyone purchase tickets from alkalinetrio.frontgatetickets.com? I ordered tickets for a show and they offered a copy of the digital album for $7. They state anyone can....

"Purchase the digital record for a discounted price of $7 as part of this special ticket bundle. Buyers will receive tracks from the record that have already been released as well as the download for the entire record on street date (4/02/2013)."

Sounded great, but after asking through email how I get the singles, I received a few ignorant emails in response stating "we're not sending anything to anyone before 4/2/13.

Has anyone else had similar problems? I only tried them because I'm tired of the ticketmaster "greedy fees", and it seemed pretty legit at the time. Now I'm wondering if my tickets will really be at will call.
08:44 AM on 04/23/13
Suziqzikern
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Excited. Could Be A Shockingly Good Show. Here's To Optimism.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos