AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 20 of 20
06:00 PM on 02/20/13
Jukebox Romeo
User Info.
The Underachievers are opening and they're also super fucking good. This is gonna be one of the best hip hop tours of the year.
06:02 PM on 02/20/13
deadkidsean
__
User Info.
Haha I understand that actually, when I say I have "friends" I mean people I went to high school with who I really don't care to ever see again, but I'd crash on their couch if need be. From what I understand the place is pretty heavy on the douche

That's putting it very nicely. So white and full of rich dicks. There will be some scared locals when 20-30 black 20 year olds come through.
06:02 PM on 02/20/13
Chris Collum
User Info.
That's putting it very nicely. So white and full of rich dicks. There will be some scared locals when 20-30 black 20 year olds come through.
Lol I went to Notre Dame for two years, should feel right at home then. Hahaha man I wanna go just to see that now.

The Underachievers are opening and they're also super fucking good. This is gonna be one of the best hip hop tours of the year.
Damn for real? Source on that?
06:12 PM on 02/20/13
troubledbyinsects
~
User Info.
Lol I went to Notre Dame for two years, should feel right at home then. Hahaha man I wanna go just to see that now.

Damn for real? Source on that?
it's on the tour poster
08:49 AM on 02/21/13
ZEZEtheX
in the FOBR jail.
User Info.
That's the San Bernadino date. There's some huge rap festival going on there that weekend.
Bah, don't want to go to Paid Dues.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version