Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 2 posts.
12:14 PM on 02/20/13
iAMhollyood315
Rest is for the dead
User Info.
This means TDWP is homophobic now right?
actually the whole tour is now homophobic, Samuel is going to plague everyone on the tour with homophobic propaganda lol

i can see your sarcasm there, sadly people on here probably think shit like that.

and evil zeppelin TWDP is longtime friends of For Today and they are religious too (the same with the chariot and AILD) so your comment doesn't make any sense.
01:57 PM on 02/20/13
iAMhollyood315
Rest is for the dead
User Info.
Do I think less of TDWP now??

Yes I do.

There's a ton of great guitar players who would love to do this.

Why pick someone associated with hate and homophonbia, Yes the other guitar player left, but not ONCE did For Today say that what he did was wrong, they just said they were sorry it offended people. This means they all belive in what he said.

Sorry TDWP you just lost a fan. That's called character.
you sir are a moron and should be banned from the internet. talk about over-reaction. also For Today doesn't have "hate" for anyone. you've created this whole idea that a band stands for hatred towards others which in reality, doesn't exist. You take viewpoint and belief of someone who left the band and think that because they don't agree they hate gays and hate them as people. your dead wrong so stay off the internet, go back to itunes now and delete TDWP off or whatever you are doing.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests