Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 4 posts.
01:41 PM on 02/20/13
MJSchmidt
Hang 'em high or not at all
User Info.
Can't wait for this and Strange Sundays.
04:04 PM on 02/20/13
MJSchmidt
User Info.
I am probably the biggest fanboy of these guys. I'll admit it. I donated over $200 to their kickstarter for chasm on vinyl.

I really, really wish they'd address why josh isn't in the band anymore. I'm going to miss the shit out of the sick dual vocal combo they had going.
I donated $150 to Chasm, so you got me beat. I will miss the dual vocals as well, but I do like that they will use the female vocals more. I wonder why this got delayed so long.
05:04 AM on 02/21/13
MJSchmidt
User Info.
Not really sure, I know they've been demo'ing and tracking since before the beginning of the new year, but everything this band puts out is gold, so i'm sure they'll be worth the wait.

I'm curious, did you hear the leaked version of Chasm?? I liked it a little bit more....
Yes, I did get my hands on the leaked version. I believe the drums were not done on that version if I'm not mistaken. I really liked the version of Lonely on that one because at the end they brought the female vocals back, which I think ended the song more appropriately. The album version just sort of ended in my opinion. Still good. It was mostly sublte/minor things I liked more about the leaked version. Perhaps I was just used to hearing the songs that way for a few months.
01:21 PM on 02/21/13
MJSchmidt
User Info.
Totally agree about the preference for the female vocals at the end of Lonely.
So excited for new Strange Vacation tunes. Between the Strange Sunday sons and then the album, we should be getting a bunch of new songs soon. I am really excited to hear the song AJ Perdomo guests on.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests