Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 3 posts
05:31 PM on 02/20/13
jusscali
EMO REVIVAL IS FOR BITCHES
User Info.
I am probably the biggest fanboy of these guys. I'll admit it. I donated over $200 to their kickstarter for chasm on vinyl.

I really, really wish they'd address why josh isn't in the band anymore. I'm going to miss the shit out of the sick dual vocal combo they had going.
Wait, what? So no more two vocalists? Since when? Is it the tom delongue sounding guy or the guy that sounds like a normal dude that is no longer with the band?
07:58 PM on 02/20/13
jusscali
User Info.
Not really sure, I know they've been demo'ing and tracking since before the beginning of the new year, but everything this band puts out is gold, so i'm sure they'll be worth the wait.

I'm curious, did you hear the leaked version of Chasm?? I liked it a little bit more....

Josh's girlfriend (at least as far as I know) and the same girl from a few of the songs off of chasm is singing more on this record, which is fantastic, but Scab played such a damn good part in this band that i know i'm going to miss him a lot. I can't think of a single song from any of their records (as the boys of summer or strange vacation) that he was on that I didn't like...
So which one was he lol?
04:12 AM on 02/21/13
jusscali
User Info.
Josh/Scab is the one that does NOT sound like Tom from Blink. josh starts the song "Invention" and "just gave out" on Chasm
Oh, great - so two of the best songs. I don't really care for the other guy as much - even if he had a choir of girls with him. Sigh.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos