Username
Password
Purevolume News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 20 of 20.
09:36 PM on 02/20/13
WeltallAY
Je suis l'Alpha et l'Oméga
User Info.
I couldn't agree more to this. I'll see their posts on my news feed sometimes, and while I'm a casual fan of this band (bought a copy of their last record, enjoyed it for awhile, but it fell to the wayside for me), I'm tempted to unlike their Facebook, because they're just as immature as most of their fans, who are 14-year-old "scene" kids, I mean.
Exactly, every bit. Fallout was good and I was surprised how much they grew from their EP but other releases from that time got my attention and the consistent FB antics turned me off nearly alltogether.
10:13 AM on 02/21/13
Jason949
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I liked this band and their LP showed growth but their FB antics completely destroyed my interest in them. So so immature.

Not familiar with the band, but yea that shit is annoying
11:33 AM on 02/21/13
WeltallAY
Je suis l'Alpha et l'Oméga
User Info.
that comic is pretty common though, they just edited it for them. So they're not completely to blame for it

https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.ph...9 7802&type=1

I don't mean to beat a dead horse but they are so whatever. I don't understand how they could be ok with posting the same thing over and over again. Even many of their fans are sick of this.
12:12 PM on 02/21/13
OctoberOrigins
Jack
User Info.
https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.ph...9 7802&type=1

I don't mean to beat a dead horse but they are so whatever. I don't understand how they could be ok with posting the same thing over and over again. Even many of their fans are sick of this.
Yeah I saw that in my news feed. I so thought of this thread haha
05:30 AM on 03/15/13
Jrgonzalez11
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I don't blame you for thinking it's annoying.
I'm personally friends with Crown The Empire. They're one of my favorite bands. But sometimes the things they post on Facebook is very annoying.
They're a very talented band, but posting the same thing over and over again COULD get annoying.
I understand that the first time it could have been funny.
but it got old.
They're very nice guys as well!
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums