Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 3 posts
04:03 PM on 02/20/13
The Old Black
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I pay for Spotify Premium, and it's easily the best thing I own. 10 bucks a month for any album I want to listen to, on any device, anytime. It's amazing. I literally use it all day long.

Same for me, but with Rdio. It always amazes me when people say "I can't afford the $10".
05:27 PM on 02/20/13
The Old Black
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

How do you like the new update on iOS? I thought the app was great before but they just keep making it better IMO
08:48 PM on 02/20/13
The Old Black
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
For people who have one of these services, do you still buy music? I usually buy music so the bands get money, and I feel like they don't with services like spotify. I don't buy a ton of music, probably an album or two a month, but that is still more then 95% of people I know. I feel like most people my age, 20, have not purchased an album in years if ever.

I used to average 3-4 CDs a month. Now? I buy way less, maybe that cut down to 1. It doesn't help though that I don't have room for my collection at my new apartment (hundreds of CDs). Plus it's just easier to carry all on my phone without transferring through a computer. And I refuse to buy digital versions of music unless its unavoidable (Blink EP for example).

I still love buying new CDs but its great to be able to check out anything. I've gotten into many bands I wouldn't have otherwise, since I have up pirating music 5 years ago.

I hope Rdio survives. I really do

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version