Password
This Thread is Closed.

11:15 PM on 03/30/13 
User Info.
JesusV2
So it goes
Ontario
Male - 24 Years Old
i can assume you're a bills fan, and sorry to say, quite a bit more than 0% would be solved by them moving to la... like 1. telling free agents they'll be going to la. and 2. telling free agents they won't be going to buffalo, new york...

That wouldn't solve the problem
11:18 PM on 03/30/13 
User Info.
WhatJulianSaid
News on Once the Clouds are Gone
Brooklyn, NY
Male
Of course someone would rather play in sunny LA than in cold, tough Buffalo but there are far worse teams who should be higher up on the waiting list than them.
11:39 PM on 03/30/13 
User Info.
buck dutter
Arizona
Male
Of course someone would rather play in sunny LA than in cold, tough Buffalo but there are far worse teams who should be higher up on the waiting list than them.
well I think they're probably two in between Jacksonville and st Louise at a distant third. They do make the most sense for a move if you ask me. Terrible city that place, it's unfortunate there is such a strong fan base there.
05:57 AM on 03/31/13 
User Info.
blimpcityhero11
#WreckThisLeague
Akron, OH
Male - 26 Years Old
will you eat one if he gets drafted one overall? because thats happenin

Teddy Bridgewater is going before Manziel. And, really, it depends who gets the pick. It very well could be Jadeveon Clowney. David Fales, Logan Thomas, and Tajh Boyd will be the other names to watch.

At this time last year, it was all talk about Barkley at #1 with Landry Jones and Tyler Wilson competing for the first round and Logan Thomas and Tyler Bray as junior possibilities. Geno Smith was kind of an afterthought. Things could and probably will change in the season to come.
07:10 AM on 03/31/13 
User Info.
MyBestFiend
The People's Champion
South Philly
Male - 22 Years Old
Honestly, any team that doesn't take Clowney first is either stupid or desperate for a QB. He's so fucking good.
08:34 AM on 03/31/13 
User Info.
buck dutter
Arizona
Male
Teddy Bridgewater is going before Manziel. And, really, it depends who gets the pick. It very well could be Jadeveon Clowney. David Fales, Logan Thomas, and Tajh Boyd will be the other names to watch.

At this time last year, it was all talk about Barkley at #1 with Landry Jones and Tyler Wilson competing for the first round and Logan Thomas and Tyler Bray as junior possibilities. Geno Smith was kind of an afterthought. Things could and probably will change in the season to come.
ok I was assuming manziel was coming out his junior year, but I forgot he's a redshirt... Freak clowney is definitely going one overall, but please don't tell me you really think test bridgewater is a better prospect than manziel...
09:03 AM on 03/31/13 
User Info.
blimpcityhero11
#WreckThisLeague
Akron, OH
Male - 26 Years Old
ok I was assuming manziel was coming out his junior year, but I forgot he's a redshirt... Freak clowney is definitely going one overall, but please don't tell me you really think test bridgewater is a better prospect than manziel...
Manziel will come out. In my opinion, Bridgewater just has much better physical stature for the NFL and is surrounded by less talent. We'll see how it goes, but most think Bridgewater is just a little bit better than Manziel. I'm not saying Manziel is bad. It very well could be a lesser version of Luck/RGIII where one is just in higher demand, but neither is necessarily a bad choice.
09:12 AM on 03/31/13 
User Info.
buck dutter
Arizona
Male
Manziel will come out. In my opinion, Bridgewater just has much better physical stature for the NFL and is surrounded with by less talent. We'll see how it goes, but most think Bridgewater is just a little bit better than Manziel. I'm not saying Manziel is bad. It very well could be a lesser version of Luck/RGIII where one is just in higher demand, but neither is necessarily a bad choice.
good point, bridgewater does have a better build. but there is a lot more of an it factor with manziel, and he's been playing against sec competition which is probably a bit better than the big east... But of course with all these things, we shall see...
10:59 AM on 03/31/13 
User Info.
WhatJulianSaid
Brooklyn, NY
Male
Bleh
http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2013/3/3...ht-rumors-bucs
12:21 PM on 03/31/13 
User Info.
blimpcityhero11
#WreckThisLeague
Akron, OH
Male - 26 Years Old
Honestly, any team that doesn't take Clowney first is either stupid or desperate for a QB. He's so fucking good.

I'd agree. For that reason, I think you'll see a lot of teams try to solve their QB situation in this draft. With Bradley at the helm, Jacksonville would undoubtedly take Clowney, even if they end up with Jordan this year.
12:25 PM on 03/31/13 
User Info.
WRLD ART
Carr-nage!
Deal, NJ
Male - 22 Years Old
Could you imagine Jordan and Clowney? hahaha.
12:37 PM on 03/31/13 
User Info.
WhatJulianSaid
Brooklyn, NY
Male

if they put them on the same side with clowney at de and Jordan at olb it'll literally be like Jordan frolicking through a field of flowers because clowney would most likely command the double team, scary
01:04 PM on 03/31/13 
User Info.
blimpcityhero11
#WreckThisLeague
Akron, OH
Male - 26 Years Old

Indy better invest in some OTs. It would be soooooo nasty.
06:06 AM on 04/01/13 
User Info.
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor - @drewberinger - Locked Groove
Indianapolis
Male - 28 Years Old
Staff Member
@RapSheet: #Packers, @AaronRodgers12 appear roughly $2M per year apart on contract extension, per sources. Making real progress.
07:22 AM on 04/01/13 
User Info.
Clarett'sGreyGoose
Tortured Sports Fan
Male - 26 Years Old
Bills holding their private workout for Matt Barkley/Robert Woods today. Everyone who was ready to jump off the cliff when they signed Kolb Saturday can now step back

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos