Username
Password
This Thread is Closed.

06:51 PM on 02/20/13 
User Info.
Theseventhson
NY
Male - 22 Years Old
The post-Terrell Owens years are a lot fresher in most fans minds.
06:52 PM on 02/20/13 
User Info.
PAPER R1VAL
#YANKS
No Avatar Selected
South Carolina
Male - 24 Years Old
Serious question: The Seahawks are obviously more talented on defense than the Jets. Seattle has a top 5 defense and probably the best secondary in the league. Does that give Sherman an advantage? It obviously depends on what schemes the teams run, but I don't watch either of them enough to know that.

The Jets have had one of the worst pass rushes in the league for Darrelle Revis' entire career.

In my opinion, his job is harder: asked to cover longer and with absolutely no help. Old ass linebackers that can't do shit against the pass.

Rex Ryan can call a strong defense, but he is constantly loading the box/blitzing safeties to get pressure.

Cromartie and Revis are asked to do a lot in that scheme. Can't imagine how nasty that defense would be with two talented safeties like Earl Thomas and Kam Chancellor + speed in the front seven that can get pressure.
06:52 PM on 02/20/13 
User Info.
PAPER R1VAL
#YANKS
No Avatar Selected
South Carolina
Male - 24 Years Old

That dude can't take a joke. He actually thought I was being serious when I said Revis doesn't trip.
06:53 PM on 02/20/13 
User Info.
WardCity
AP Madden Hot Dog Eating Champ
Thrillwaukee
Female - 25 Years Old
I love how crazy the draft/free agency buzz is.

I've seen so many different people say

the packers need RB/OLB

no wait, they only need O-line

wait, they need two safeties!

no wait, they need TE!

I love how much of a fucking shot in the dark Mel Kiper Jr's job is.
06:55 PM on 02/20/13 
User Info.
Killadelphia
Personally, I think that whole era of the Eagles benefited greatly from a pathetic NFC East/NFC. Reid/McNabb never really had much for competition and then once the rest of the league caught up, they struggled.

McNabb helped changed the game a little, but once he lost his legs, he was finished. He was never going to be a pocket passer, but he felt like he had to prove something that way.

With regards to Dawkins, I think he virtually changed the position of the safety into a big-hitting play-maker. Dude could blitz, cover WRs, and hit like no other. Not to mention he left everything out on the field.
06:56 PM on 02/20/13 
User Info.
WhatJulianSaid
News on Once the Clouds are Gone
Brooklyn, NY
Male
That dude can't take a joke. He actually thought I was being serious when I said Revis doesn't trip.

lol that was pretty funny but really there aren't nearly as many strong safeties that had the numbers he had let alone pro bowl appearances. I constantly send Revis goodbyes on twitter hoping he'll respond with something like "Well it's been real Jetsnation, but it's time to move on. Peace out!" lol
06:57 PM on 02/20/13 
User Info.
WhatJulianSaid
Brooklyn, NY
Male
The Jets have had one of the worst pass rushes in the league for Darrelle Revis' entire career.

In my opinion, his job is harder: asked to cover longer and with absolutely no help. Old ass linebackers that can't do shit against the pass.

Rex Ryan can call a strong defense, but he is constantly loading the box/blitzing safeties to get pressure.

Cromartie and Revis are asked to do a lot in that scheme. Can't imagine how nasty that defense would be with two talented safeties like Earl Thomas and Kam Chancellor + speed in the front seven that can get pressure.

I hope they can get some safety help with the Revis picks at least, I wonder where Woodson would even play if he went to Seattle
06:58 PM on 02/20/13 
User Info.
WhatJulianSaid
Brooklyn, NY
Male
I love how crazy the draft/free agency buzz is.

I've seen so many different people say

the packers need RB/OLB

no wait, they only need O-line

wait, they need two safeties!

no wait, they need TE!

I love how much of a fucking shot in the dark Mel Kiper Jr's job is.

Everyone needs everything, every team should just be lucky their not the Jets because they really do need EVERYTHING lmao
07:03 PM on 02/20/13 
User Info.
PAPER R1VAL
#YANKS
No Avatar Selected
South Carolina
Male - 24 Years Old
I hope they can get some safety help with the Revis picks at least, I wonder where Woodson would even play if he went to Seattle

I'd rather use that money to re-sign LaRon Landry and draft some pass rushers.

Jets hired Tim McDonald from Fresno State to be the new secondary coach, so keep an eye on Phillip Thomas in the third round.
07:06 PM on 02/20/13 
User Info.
WhatJulianSaid
Brooklyn, NY
Male
I'd rather use that money to re-sign LaRon Landry and draft some pass rushers.

Jets hired Tim McDonald from Fresno State to be the new secondary coach, so keep an eye on Phillip Thomas in the third round.

That's what I meant lol Thomas is also on the Steelers radar, I wouldn't mind if the Jets took Vaccaro but I feel like that would be unnecessary
07:10 PM on 02/20/13 
User Info.
PAPER R1VAL
#YANKS
No Avatar Selected
South Carolina
Male - 24 Years Old
That's what I meant lol Thomas is also on the Steelers radar, I wouldn't mind if the Jets took Vaccaro but I feel like that would be unnecessary

If the Jets take Kenny Vaccaro without trading back from 9, I will walk into traffic.
07:20 PM on 02/20/13 
User Info.
Fool
Chicago
Male
subbin to the new thread.
07:21 PM on 02/20/13 
User Info.
WhatJulianSaid
Brooklyn, NY
Male
If the Jets take Kenny Vaccaro without trading back from 9, I will walk into traffic.

LOL I doubt it but don't worry one of my friends will with you, in fact he's been threatening that for awhile haha
08:03 PM on 02/20/13 
User Info.
WTG
Former Two-Time APWP Champion
Clearwater, FL
Male - 26 Years Old
Sup new thread?
08:32 PM on 02/20/13 
User Info.
blimpcityhero11
#WreckThisLeague
Akron, OH