AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Purevolume News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Purevolume
Inside AP.net

PureVolume Presents: Senses Fail Fan Interview (Part 2)

Posted by: Drew Beringer (02/21/13)
PureVolume has posted the second part of its fan interview video with Senses Fail here.

Displaying posts 1 - 10 of 10
02:37 PM on 02/21/13
killbrand.com
Ezekiel 36: 26-28
User Info.
Who did they lose a lawsuit to? Was it Dave Miller? I tried googling it but didn't come up with anything other then they were sued by Dave Miller and a 15 year old kid or something.
03:57 PM on 02/21/13
Stephin_DC
Registered Member
User Info.
Who did they lose a lawsuit to? Was it Dave Miller? I tried googling it but didn't come up with anything other then they were sued by Dave Miller and a 15 year old kid or something.
Wondering the same thing ... the lawsuit has come up a couple of times in interviews but they have never explained what it actually was about
04:36 PM on 02/21/13
dontsneeze
User Info.
My first thought was something related to the whole Drive Thru/Victory Records thing. I could be wrong.
04:51 PM on 02/21/13
rocknroll365
rocknroll365
User Info.
Wondering the same thing ... the lawsuit has come up a couple of times in interviews but they have never explained what it actually was about
i thought it had to do with one of the original members. i could be wrong. not much to find out about it on the internet though. i would like to know the story though.
08:22 PM on 02/21/13
johnnyferris
Inside of your heart always
User Info.
I always hear it come up in interviews and podcasts too, but have never heard the story. I do think it's Dave Miller though. I believe that's why they're so against the original lineup. In the Follow Your Bliss booklet pretty much every person that's been in the band was in there except Dave Miller.
03:00 AM on 02/22/13
CastlesXClouds
Relax
User Info.
i thought it had to do with one of the original members. i could be wrong. not much to find out about it on the internet though. i would like to know the story though.

I think it had to do with dave like that dude ^ said, its probably the reason they hate him so much.
07:19 AM on 02/22/13
Nolessthanblink
Are you watching closely?
User Info.
I agree about Dave, cause even in the interviews they've done on AP they pretend to not even know who he is. I remember Buddy being like, "who"? and giving off the wall answers when asked about him on numerous occasions
02:27 PM on 02/22/13
mynameisgeneric
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
That explains how he could afford the food truck.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests