Username
Password

08:02 PM on 02/21/13 
User Info.
ari telescope
kitties
Southern California
Female - 26 Years Old
Geez just reading that scared me so much I forgot how to try to comfort you. I feel ya sister, I've already convinced my husband when we do get a house we're getting a big dog because I wouldn't like to be home alone past sundown, which could be like 6pm.

You should get a dog. That's my advice. They keep you entertained and distracted and provide comforting company, and they can warn of and frighten intruders.

You might say "oh we don't want a dog" or "oh so-and-so's allergic" but I mean if its like that every night compromises can be made.
12:24 AM on 02/23/13 
User Info.
ari telescope
kitties
Southern California
Female - 26 Years Old
I always wanted to live in a really old house but this thread is the reason I'm so hesitant, haha.

Strictly the reason I couldn't be convinced to buy a house built pre 1980's. I prefer all of the former owners to still be living.

That's not hard here though, the majority of our cities are 1970's to now and still building, we don't have as far back a history as the east coast. My husband is from PA though, his sisters old-ass house is haunted as shit. I don't know where we'd live if we moved there.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS
Mobile Version
Banners, Flyers, Widgets