No Avatar Selected
i like when your husband leaves, the place feels less cramped

12:41 PM on 02/22/13 
User Info.
JoeLovesMO
JoeLovesMansions
Manhattan, KS
Male - 22 Years Old
I live in a house from the middle ages when I am home, it's rarely creepy. I hope you survived.
12:43 PM on 02/22/13 
User Info.
MedicineFrmRain
With Aching Looks & Breaking Hearts
Upstate New York
Female - 27 Years Old
i like when your husband leaves, the place feels less cramped

Reminds me of the "I Like Turtles" kid!!

03:58 PM on 02/22/13 
User Info.
OctoberOrigins
Jack
Spartanburg, SC
Male - 21 Years Old
Reminds me of the "I Like Turtles" kid!!

I forgot about that kid haha
06:30 PM on 02/22/13 
User Info.
MedicineFrmRain
Upstate New York
Female - 27 Years Old
Well night two is not as creepy, still is weird being home alone this late.
07:03 PM on 02/22/13 
User Info.
Sic Transit Zeb
Chicago/Houston
Male - 26 Years Old
You're 26 and you are scared to be alone in your house based off its age? Lol.

It's a damn baby monitor. They always make "eerie" static noises.

What are you, 12? MONSTERS!
07:11 PM on 02/22/13 
User Info.
MedicineFrmRain
Upstate New York
Female - 27 Years Old
You're 26 and you are scared to be alone in your house based off its age? Lol.

It's a damn baby monitor. They always make "eerie" static noises.

What are you, 12? MONSTERS!

I'm not afraid of ghosts and monsters, more like creepy stalker jason type killers. The baby monitor just sets a creepy tone in the background creating the envrioment where i am constantly look over my shoulder. Ive been married for eight years and this is the first time ive been alone at night in the house. its just weird.
Plus I somehow got this overwhelming fear that something will happen like a break in or something along those lines and I will not be able to defend me and the baby. I used to think i was this strong indestructable woman, but now that i am responsible for another life I am feeling more and more vulnerable. idk I think I'm becoming more and more parnoid the older I get. I will probably end up one of those old ladies that never leave their house and constantly peek out the curtains to survey her surrondings. We all had one or two of those in our neighborhood growing up, I'll just keep the tradition alive. ;)
07:15 PM on 02/22/13 
User Info.
MedicineFrmRain
Upstate New York
Female - 27 Years Old
I live in a house from the middle ages when I am home, it's rarely creepy. I hope you survived.

Really?? Thats crazy. I cant imagine being in a building that old, thats soo cool!
07:31 PM on 02/22/13 
User Info.
Broken Parachute
...and somehow I survived
Staten Island, NY
Male - 24 Years Old
I always wanted to live in a really old house but this thread is the reason I'm so hesitant, haha.
07:48 PM on 02/22/13 
User Info.
MedicineFrmRain
Upstate New York
Female - 27 Years Old
I always wanted to live in a really old house but this thread is the reason I'm so hesitant, haha.

They are really beautiful. I get scared alone in the dark no matter where I am. I just know that this area was used in prohibition by mafia being so close to Lake Ontario (shipping in canadian liquor) AND the underground railroad was huge in this community, so alot of things could have happened here haaha. I really watch too many scary movies.
11:48 PM on 02/22/13 
User Info.
sonvu551990
No Avatar Selected
Why don't you call your friend to sleep together? It will make you feel safe. Read your post, I feel it like a horror movie.

From Bluetech
11:56 PM on 02/22/13 
User Info.
kianacarly
I'm feeling strong and moving on
Oregon
Female - 21 Years Old
I used to put in a disk of Arrested Development and rewatch it over and over because I was too lazy to get out of bed and change it. Eventually I would fall asleep, wake up to the menu, hit play again, and fall back asleep again immediately haha. I'd repeat that process every couple of hours. I get paranoid even when I'm not home alone tbh. You are braver than me.
12:24 AM on 02/23/13 
User Info.
ari telescope
kitties
Southern California
Female - 26 Years Old

Strictly the reason I couldn't be convinced to buy a house built pre 1980's. I prefer all of the former owners to still be living.

That's not hard here though, the majority of our cities are 1970's to now and still building, we don't have as far back a history as the east coast. My husband is from PA though, his sisters old-ass house is haunted as shit. I don't know where we'd live if we moved there.
06:21 AM on 02/23/13 
User Info.
JoeLovesMO
JoeLovesMansions
Manhattan, KS
Male - 22 Years Old
Really?? Thats crazy. I cant imagine being in a building that old, thats soo cool!

Well, the main section is from the middle ages, other parts have been built on over time :D It isn't all that cool, it's a bit drafty and the walls are really thick and have mice inside.
02:14 PM on 02/23/13 
User Info.
Sic Transit Zeb
Chicago/Houston
Male - 26 Years Old
I'm not afraid of ghosts and monsters, more like creepy stalker jason type killers. The baby monitor just sets a creepy tone in the background creating the envrioment where i am constantly look over my shoulder. Ive been married for eight years and this is the first time ive been alone at night in the house. its just weird.
Plus I somehow got this overwhelming fear that something will happen like a break in or something along those lines and I will not be able to defend me and the baby. I used to think i was this strong indestructable woman, but now that i am responsible for another life I am feeling more and more vulnerable. idk I think I'm becoming more and more parnoid the older I get. I will probably end up one of those old ladies that never leave their house and constantly peek out the curtains to survey her surrondings. We all had one or two of those in our neighborhood growing up, I'll just keep the tradition alive. ;)

Lol. At least you're honest! Hope things get better foryou!

I am a father so I get where you're coming from but I am not too afraid of jason killers. ;)

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS
Mobile Version
Banners, Flyers, Widgets