Username
Password

03:47 PM on 02/24/13 
User Info.
suicidalmoose
Lindsay let me kiss your forehead!
Lisboa, Portugal
Male - 27 Years Old
I'm not afraid of ghosts and monsters, more like creepy stalker jason type killers. The baby monitor just sets a creepy tone in the background creating the envrioment where i am constantly look over my shoulder. Ive been married for eight years and this is the first time ive been alone at night in the house. its just weird.
Plus I somehow got this overwhelming fear that something will happen like a break in or something along those lines and I will not be able to defend me and the baby. I used to think i was this strong indestructable woman, but now that i am responsible for another life I am feeling more and more vulnerable. idk I think I'm becoming more and more parnoid the older I get. I will probably end up one of those old ladies that never leave their house and constantly peek out the curtains to survey her surrondings. We all had one or two of those in our neighborhood growing up, I'll just keep the tradition alive. ;)

damn it, you sound like my girlfriend, haha. she's always thinking something terrible is bound to happen, so everyday we sleep with a hammer under the bed. until the day she gets scared during the night and kills me

anyway, you could read something to pass the time!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos