Username
Password

02:11 PM on 02/25/13 
User Info.
irthetyler
Coachillin'?
Los Angeles, CA
Male - 29 Years Old
I can't remember how much it was, but I want to say over $200 which is actually outrageous. Although it's like 20+ records, all 180gram.
02:16 PM on 02/25/13 
User Info.
williek311
Richmond, VA
Male - 28 Years Old
I can't remember how much it was, but I want to say over $200 which is actually outrageous. Although it's like 20+ records, all 180gram.
Seems like a good deal if if comes with little odds and ends and packaged nice.
02:29 PM on 02/25/13 
User Info.
deadkidsean
__
UK
Female

BIN was over $1k if I remember correctly.
02:37 PM on 02/25/13 
User Info.
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor - @drewberinger - Locked Groove
Indianapolis
Male - 28 Years Old
Staff Member
yup
02:38 PM on 02/25/13 
User Info.
deadkidsean
__
UK
Female
lmao amazing
02:42 PM on 02/25/13 
User Info.
marrost
stupid fuck / passionate enthusiast
I Am A White
Male
I actually can't wait to own no physical media. Need to sell a bunch more of my blu-rays when I have time.

$800 each guys please bid
02:42 PM on 02/25/13 
User Info.
-Aaron-
^_^
Chicago mane.
Male - 26 Years Old
I sold my Brand New YFW on white for like 400 bucks a couple years ago to some kid that lived near me and was obsessed with their stuff when Devil and God.

Actually I don't think I've sold any of their records including the 2nd press on clear and 6 First press Dejas (which I got for like 15 bucks at this store when they came out for less than 200. Man, I was a genius back then. I need another cash cow band to help me move to the east coast. Maybe I should sell my Have Heart and American Nightmare collections.
02:43 PM on 02/25/13 
User Info.
irthetyler
Coachillin'?
Los Angeles, CA
Male - 29 Years Old
Seems like a good deal if if comes with little odds and ends and packaged nice.

Ya, it had artwork done by Aaron Horkey and cool sleeves for each record. It's nice, one of my favorite bands ever so totally worth it.

I also had the Modern Life Is War final show box but sold that.

02:44 PM on 02/25/13 
User Info.
irthetyler
Coachillin'?
Los Angeles, CA
Male - 29 Years Old
I actually can't wait to own no physical media. Need to sell a bunch more of my blu-rays when I have time.

If you have the "special edition" Zodiac blu ray you can make some legit bucks haha.
02:44 PM on 02/25/13 
User Info.
-Aaron-
^_^
Chicago mane.
Male - 26 Years Old
If you have the "special edition" Zodiac blu ray you can make some legit bucks haha.

Really? Hmmm, might look into this.
02:47 PM on 02/25/13 
User Info.
Drew Beringer
Indianapolis
Male - 28 Years Old
Staff Member

haha, I'm thinking about owning no physical media when it comes to television and movies. Sold off a bunch of blu-ray's over the weekend at Amoeba. Do you have an Apple TV or do you just stream through your computer/video game console?
I sold my Brand New YFW on white for like 400 bucks a couple years ago to some kid that lived near me and was obsessed with their stuff when Devil and God.

Actually I don't think I've sold any of their records including the 2nd press on clear and 6 First press Dejas (which I got for like 15 bucks at this store when they came out for less than 200. Man, I was a genius back then. I need another cash cow band to help me move to the east coast. Maybe I should sell my Have Heart and American Nightmare collections.
definitely start selling the Deja's now, I think Triple Crown is gonna repress them this year.

I also own this. How much did you sell yours for?
02:48 PM on 02/25/13 
User Info.
irthetyler
Coachillin'?
Los Angeles, CA
Male - 29 Years Old
haha, I'm thinking about owning no physical media when it comes to television and movies. Sold off a bunch of blu-ray's over the weekend at Amoeba. Do you have an Apple TV or do you just stream through your computer/video game console?

definitely start selling the Deja's now, I think Triple Crown is gonna repress them this year.

I also own this. How much did you sell yours for?

I didn't, love that movie. I know it was out of print a year or year and half ago and they were going for at LEAST $80 and sealed for $120+. Not sure if that's the case anymore.
02:48 PM on 02/25/13 
User Info.
Drew Beringer
Indianapolis
Male - 28 Years Old
Staff Member
I recently sold a blink record (self titled) and two Fall Out Boy records (the still easy to find Infinity on High and Folie a Deux) for nice profits. sold the blink LP for 80 bucks (paid 20 for it last winter) and sold the two FOB records a bundle for 90 bucks) (paid 30 total for them both a few months ago). I knew FOB was coming back so I picked up those records on the cheap knowing it'd be a good sellers market when they announced the comeback haha
02:49 PM on 02/25/13 
User Info.
Drew Beringer
Indianapolis
Male - 28 Years Old
Staff Member
I didn't, love that movie. I know it was out of print a year or year and half ago and they were going for at LEAST $80 and sealed for $120+. Not sure if that's the case anymore.
damnnnnn. I love the movie too. Need to check the market for this to see how much I love the movie haha
02:50 PM on 02/25/13 
User Info.
irthetyler
Coachillin'?
Los Angeles, CA
Male - 29 Years Old
I really don't have the space for all the physical blu rays but I love buying them still. Only physical media I still actively purchase.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos