Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 4 posts.
12:49 PM on 02/22/13
OctoberOrigins
Jack
User Info.
Travis, it's acceptable to type accurately. We as fans would be willing to wait an extra 30 seconds for you to proofread your tweets.
02:47 PM on 02/22/13
OctoberOrigins
Jack
User Info.
yes, that's what any normal human would think, but we are dealing with a subhuman piece of garbage.

I empathize with Travis about not wanting to fly over there, but the fact that he wants to be paid for something that Brooks Wackerman is doing is laughable

What's even more laughable is your attempt to seem reasonable, despite calling someone a "subhuman piece of garbage" over something that doesn't remotely affect you.
02:49 PM on 02/22/13
OctoberOrigins
Jack
User Info.
Not really comparable though ... cause the brand, Blink 182, is what's making money ... and that's a brand he has a legal stake in.
how dare you bring perspective into this argument! ;)
05:07 PM on 02/22/13
OctoberOrigins
Jack
User Info.
Is that really how a business in America runs? I'm genuinely curious.
Over here in Australia I have never worked in a sales environment where the boss sits in the office all day, let alone sleeps, whilst the salesman do all the work. My bosses most of the time are out on the floor doing the dirty work with us. If that is how 100% of businesses in America run, it sounds like a pretty shitty place to work.
I think it definitely depends on the area of business and each individual company.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests