Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 70
02:08 PM on 02/22/13
Big_Guy
Idle Will Kill
User Info.
What a fucking clown, i'd be just as angry at this guys failed attempts to be funny and his wack-ass questions

It's Nardwuar. You have to be the most uptight douche to not laugh your ass off and play along with him. Travis has a huge personality flaw made obvious by this interview
02:20 PM on 02/22/13
CarouselBoy
Not everything, not yet
User Info.
It's Nardwuar. You have to be the most uptight douche to not laugh your ass off and play along with him. Travis has a huge personality flaw made obvious by this interview

Right because anyone who gets mad at someone messing with them has a "huge personality flaw"
02:30 PM on 02/22/13
Big_Guy
Idle Will Kill
User Info.
Right because anyone who gets mad at someone messing with them has a "huge personality flaw"
you have got to be kidding me. Travis comes off as a sensitive little fuck boy in that interview.

how was he messing with him again?
02:30 PM on 02/22/13
AussieBoy
User Info.
Here's my 2 cents.

I think Travis doesn't deserve 1/3 of the money
He didnt come. He's not doing the work. I empathise and understand why his not coming. Poor guy

But... Brooks deserves probably 1million. Give tom and mark another 400k and Travis can have 100k because its part of the "blink-182 brand"

And AJ is the biggest scum bag. Puts on a top festival. But is such a low human. Lebanese dodginess
02:33 PM on 02/22/13
AussieBoy
User Info.
exciting weekend...fight!.

it makes perfect sense that Barker gets some of the proceeds. He lets a drummer take his place and gets 1/3 of the money. Same thing would happen if I had bartending job and let one of my friends take my position. they would pay me a percentage.

Really???
If My friend. Did me the favour of doing one of my shifts at work, I wouldn't want a single cent of what they earnt
02:43 PM on 02/22/13
Big_Guy
Idle Will Kill
User Info.
Really???
If My friend. Did me the favour of doing one of my shifts at work, I wouldn't want a single cent of what they earnt
yes, that's what any normal human would think, but we are dealing with a subhuman piece of garbage.

I empathize with Travis about not wanting to fly over there, but the fact that he wants to be paid for something that Brooks Wackerman is doing is laughable
02:47 PM on 02/22/13
OctoberOrigins
Jack
User Info.
yes, that's what any normal human would think, but we are dealing with a subhuman piece of garbage.

I empathize with Travis about not wanting to fly over there, but the fact that he wants to be paid for something that Brooks Wackerman is doing is laughable

What's even more laughable is your attempt to seem reasonable, despite calling someone a "subhuman piece of garbage" over something that doesn't remotely affect you.
02:47 PM on 02/22/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
Really???
Not really comparable though ... cause the brand, Blink 182, is what's making money ... and that's a brand he has a legal stake in.
02:49 PM on 02/22/13
OctoberOrigins
Jack
User Info.
Not really comparable though ... cause the brand, Blink 182, is what's making money ... and that's a brand he has a legal stake in.
how dare you bring perspective into this argument! ;)
02:59 PM on 02/22/13
TorontoMatt
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This guy isn't doing Travis a "favor." Travis is giving him an opportunity to make more money than he would make in 2-5 years. Travis can simply get a session drummer to fill in. He could ask millions of drummers who would do that tour for free or crazy cheap. It's a business. Travis said, "you drum in my place and give me 30 percent." That's a freaking great and honest deal. He could have said 50% and many drummers would take that deal.

The example I gave earlier came from the TV Show How To Make It In America. You either sit at home and make no money. Or go to my gig and split the money with me...

Really???

03:05 PM on 02/22/13
Big_Guy
Idle Will Kill
User Info.
What's even more laughable is your attempt to seem reasonable, despite calling someone a "subhuman piece of garbage" over something that doesn't remotely affect you.
I'm not trying to seem reasonable at all, simply pointing out that Travis is a goon. Legally, does Travis have a right to his share of the money? probably, but he's sounding like a spoiled brat about it.
03:06 PM on 02/22/13
TorontoMatt
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
it's as if he's never had a boss before.

Boss sits in the office all day, might even sleep. Salesmen run around getting orders and making sales. Boss collects the money at the end of the day and gives the salesmen a percentage of what the salesmen made.

I mean, how people don't see that that business model is in affect for 100% of businesses in America baffles me.
03:07 PM on 02/22/13
punkcrap
a stupid fuck with brilliant luck.
User Info.
I thought all of this was really dumb from both sides. Grown man arguing about (supposedly) professional matters in 140 characters over Twitter? Bad move. What happened to e-mails and long distance calls? And that "it was all a huge missunderstanding" came too late.
03:10 PM on 02/22/13
AussieBoy
User Info.
Where's Scott Raynors legal stake?
03:10 PM on 02/22/13
Big_Guy
Idle Will Kill
User Info.
This guy isn't doing Travis a "favor." Travis is giving him an opportunity to make more money than he would make in 2-5 years. Travis can simply get a session drummer to fill in. He could ask millions of drummers who would do that tour for free or crazy cheap. It's a business. Travis said, "you drum in my place and give me 30 percent." That's a freaking great and honest deal. He could have said 50% and many drummers would take that deal.

The example I gave earlier came from the TV Show How To Make It In America. You either sit at home and make no money. Or go to my gig and split the money with me...
yes, that is true, but Travis' fans are paying to see Travis, not Brooks or a session guy. You would think this guy would try not to sound like a baby about it

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos