AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

12:31 AM on 02/23/13 
User Info.
LifeOfDefiance
No Avatar Selected
Male - 23 Years Old
Didn't see a thread for these guys but they put out a full length not too long ago and it's great

03:09 AM on 02/23/13 
User Info.
GetUpAndrew
The Things We Think We're Missing
Italy
Male - 23 Years Old
Cool band, Doubt rules.
03:58 PM on 02/23/13 
User Info.
Fringe
highfive
Male - 20 Years Old
I dig the music, but if I see one more pop punk band with the words "giant", "hero", "kid", "lion" or "rookie" in their name, I'm going to lose my mind
05:58 PM on 02/23/13 
User Info.
LifeOfDefiance
No Avatar Selected
Male - 23 Years Old
I dig the music, but if I see one more pop punk band with the words "giant", "hero", "kid", "lion" or "rookie" in their name, I'm going to lose my mind
That's part of the reason I didn't give them a chance till recently. Thought they were just gonna be another shitty generic pop punk band. I love some good pop punk, but there are way too many bands that just are putting out tons of bad music in the genre.
06:47 PM on 02/23/13 
User Info.
PerfectChaos337
Band is from where I'm from. They rule and I offer my highest commendation. I haven't gotten to check them out live yet, but I saw their old band Valet Parking a few times, and it was always a pleasure. "Doubt" is a great record and I hope more people start to get stoked on what they're doing sooner rather than later.
08:23 PM on 02/23/13 
User Info.
LifeOfDefiance
No Avatar Selected
Male - 23 Years Old
Band is from where I'm from. They rule and I offer my highest commendation. I haven't gotten to check them out live yet, but I saw their old band Valet Parking a few times, and it was always a pleasure. "Doubt" is a great record and I hope more people start to get stoked on what they're doing sooner rather than later.

Definitely. Deserve a lot more publicity than they get.
07:01 AM on 02/24/13 
User Info.
mattplayscheap
plays with squirrels
New Hyde Park, NY
Male - 27 Years Old
Great band.
I played a few shows with them. Theyre one of the few bands from our scene that I see having potential.
Good dudes.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version