Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 4 posts
01:35 AM on 02/24/13
Jenajena
Jena ≈ Gina.
User Info.
shit man, this isn't their last album. i'll take a short, concise piece of work over an overloaded 14-17 song album with 4-5 tracks of filler any day of the week.

This. Speaking of filler, Panic's last album had like 11 songs and a ton of filler parts. I'm still disappointed in that album. But FOB songs aren't usually like that, so I've got my hopes up.
01:38 AM on 02/24/13
Jenajena
Jena ≈ Gina.
User Info.
You should start a new site dedicated to fall out boy; That way your boner for this piece of shit band wont bother the rest of us who want to read news about musicians who don't ruin the world.

A lot of people on the site like them. Just like news posts about Fun., FOB posts aren't going to disappear because some people are tired of reading about them (which you actually don't have to do, by the way).
05:05 PM on 02/24/13
Jenajena
Jena ≈ Gina.
User Info.
That album might be their best. The first had too many annoying songs, mostly in the first half. In Vices & Virtues, Let's Kill Tonight all the way to Trade Mistakes are really good pop rock songs (along with the best track, Nearly Witches). The rest I don't care for, but I find the quality of that album above that of their first two.

I should probably explain what I meant. In quite a few songs on the album, they had like 30 second or longer instrumental endings that seem to go on forever, and the entire album is less than 40 minutes long. None of the tracks were complete throw always for me.
04:26 PM on 02/26/13
Jenajena
Jena ≈ Gina.
User Info.
You should start a new site dedicated to fall out boy; That way your boner for this piece of shit band wont bother the rest of us who want to read news about musicians who don't ruin the world.

Fall Out Boy is ruining the world? That's a bit dramatic don't you think?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos