Username
Password

Comments: Page 9
Displaying posts 120 - 128 of 128
08:09 PM on 02/24/13
ctigers92
I always could count on futures
User Info.
I think it's a good call to have 10 or 11 solid tracks for FOB. Their last two albums have had a lot of filler in my opinion.
11:52 PM on 02/24/13
Djentleman
User Info.
You should start a new site dedicated to fall out boy; That way your boner for this piece of shit band wont bother the rest of us who want to read news about musicians who don't ruin the world.
how has Fall Out Boy ruined the word?
12:20 AM on 02/25/13
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
as much as i love the whole record i've always thought of trade mistakes as a filler, i don't find it anywhere close to the rest of the album lyrically. i've always sort of wished they replaced it with one of the bonus tracks (preferably kaleidoscope eyes). but thats just me
I think the whole things weak lyrically, its strengths lie in the songs themselves and I think that one slays it. Best chorus on the album, easily. I didn't really like any of the bsides much.
03:28 AM on 02/25/13
mike_aaron
I sing.
User Info.
I've said it many times before, and reading through this thread I'll say it again; IOH is an underrated album. I'm not saying people don't like it, but I feel like more people should like it more than they do. I've loved every single fob release. They're my favorite band. And IOH doesn't fall short for me like it seems that it does for some people.

Wasn't crazy about Light Em Up at first. Now I really enjoy it. Definitely not in my favorite songs of theirs, but it's such a grower.

Vices & Virtues is an album that took a while to grow on me. Now I love it. I still spin it all the time. The Calender gets stuck in my head for days.

And while I'm on the subject of overlooked or under appreciated albums, I've been spinning Fast Times at Barrington High like it's going out of style. I never really listened to it when it came out, but I've recently found myself playing it on repeat. I never hear anyone talk about this album..
07:02 AM on 02/25/13
SkywayTraffic
Skyway Traffic
User Info.
You guys remember when Linkin Park released Meteora and it only had like 10 songs and people LOST THEIR FUCKING MINDS?!?!?!?!??! Seems to be the norm nowadays.

Moral of the story: Blame Mike Shinoda.
07:32 AM on 02/25/13
Upstart
User Info.
I don't understand why people always say shit like "If you don't like it then don't comment on it." Discussion doesn't have to be one-sided, and I should absolutely be able to express my views on the subject, whether or not they clash with yours. It's ridiculous to want everyone who doesn't agree with you to stay out of the thread.
I find it funny that you're complaining about "don't comment" posts, when most of the people being told that are the ones saying "don't post about this band."
02:59 PM on 02/26/13
The Mysterious
Amantas sunt amentes.
User Info.
You should start a new site dedicated to fall out boy; That way your boner for this piece of shit band wont bother the rest of us who want to read news about musicians who don't ruin the world.
you seem like a very nice fellow.
04:26 PM on 02/26/13
Jenajena
Jena ≈ Gina.
User Info.

Fall Out Boy is ruining the world? That's a bit dramatic don't you think?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos