Username
Password

05:37 AM on 02/25/13 
User Info.
Anthony Lutz
nextstoptheolympics.tumbl r.com
Columbia, MO
Male - 28 Years Old
Here's a pic of the bands at Bonnaroo I'm planning on seeing. I was wondering if any of the other bands listed would be worth checking out, and what you guys thought. The bands that are orange are the ones that I haven't heard of/don't plan on seeing. Any input would be great!

05:30 AM on 02/28/13 
User Info.
Anthony Lutz
nextstoptheolympics.tumbl r.com
Columbia, MO
Male - 28 Years Old
see Bjork, even if you aren't a fan of any of her recorded music. her live shows are incredible in terms of performance and spectacle:

are you just not into hip-hop/r&b? i think that R.Kelly, Wu-Tang and Kendrick are all must-go's for me, barring any conflicts. also, i've seen Matthew E. White live open for the Mountain Goats, his live show was awesome. the Dirty Projector's are great live, too. i've heard Pretty Lights, Purity Ring and Death Grips put on an awesome show, but i've never personally been a big fan.

I'm really not that big into rap to be honest - the only rap acts that I live are Jay-Z, Kanye West, Eminem, and if they count MC Chris and MC Lars. A bunch of people that I know keep telling me I should go see Wu-Tang, but I just have never really been a fan - I might check out one of their albums before the show and perhaps I'll change my mind. I'm a fan of the Mountain Goats, so I'll check out Matthew E. White since you said he opened for them. Also, I checked out Of Monsters and Men, and will be going to see them too depending on how they fit my schedule.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos