Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 8 posts.
11:11 AM on 02/25/13
surette
kill the switch
User Info.
The fact that I have to spend anything on this after losing $40 to MTS is a little annoying, but at least I get a 10% discount and an advance preorder. Mostly just excited to finally have it after nearly two years of waiting.
11:46 AM on 02/25/13
surette
kill the switch
User Info.
Seriously, call PayPal (if that is what you used). Got my $ back after explaining my situation.
I could, but according to some of the other replies apparently they have a time limit on when you can file a dispute.

Does anyone who pre-ordered the MTS verion, still have proof of their purchase?

I know I deleted my email a long time ago.
yeah, I never delete emails unless they're spam or something.
12:23 PM on 02/25/13
surette
kill the switch
User Info.
Because if I can't post this here .... where else can I?
I thought the red eye pressing of Cheshire Cat was when they were just "blink"? How's that work? Either way I'd kill for a copy of the original pressing.
12:41 PM on 02/25/13
surette
kill the switch
User Info.
Not that I know of ... I've never seen a version of it with just "blink."
Never mind, I just checked and I guess you're right. Don't know why I thought that.
04:34 PM on 02/25/13
surette
kill the switch
User Info.
Did I have to preorder the old one from Shopradiocast, or do you get the discount for preordering directly through MTS too?
you have it backwards, the old one was from MTS, the new one is being released by SRC. but you only get the discount if you had ordered the old one from MTS. don't feel bad though, it's only like $5 off.
06:17 PM on 02/25/13
surette
kill the switch
User Info.
I am sure there is a version that is just 'Blink', i think they released the first press before the name change. I know there are CD's out there that say 'Blink', i have saw them for sure.
I could have sworn there was a version as "blink," but I haven't been able to find any now haha.
06:52 PM on 02/25/13
surette
kill the switch
User Info.
Does anyone have a ballpark of when the MTS pre-order went up?

I'm trying to dig through my Paypal receipts.
My PayPal confirmation is from July 8, 2011. If you have Gmail you should just be able to search "Take Off Your Pants and Jacket" in your inbox and have it come up.
02:16 PM on 02/27/13
surette
kill the switch
User Info.
All the rage about MTS is completely valid, and I can even understand how some of you would be worried to order it again even though it's coming from a different distributor. However coming from someone who didn't get fucked over with MTS because I didn't buy it, I will be putting in towards this. I'm also surprised at the lack of thanks SRC is receiving for honoring a 10% discount on something they had no control over and just trying to help out the fans. I've never been a fan of SRC, but this makes me change my opinion about them a little. Thanks for the heads up, and I can't wait for the pre-order info to drop. I just hope I can get one ordered before they sell out. Does anyone know how quick the MTS sold out? Like will I need to be at my computer refreshing over and over?
I think I'd be more likely to thank them if they weren't charging me $45 with my discount, when I only paid $40 originally to MTS. But I've never had a problem with SRC personally.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests