stuffsux00
User Info.
and let the mts crying begin...
you should see the board over at vinylcollective.com hahahaha
01:09 PM on 02/25/13
tyler2tall147
Awesome
User Info.
lets see. A gate fold double lp usually runs 21-25, plus 6-7 for 7"s. that's 46.... So it's really not that far off in price.

Seriously it's a classic. I will gladly shell out 50 bucks to finally have it, and I'm really excited it's done right this time.

I'm curious to see how the package/gate fold looks.
But doesn't Shop Radio Cast usually charge something crazy for shipping on a normal LP? Whats shipping on this?

I ordered the MTS version and got screwed. I give up, and this seems way too expensive. I'll stick with my Tri Color HT pressing.
01:09 PM on 02/25/13
CollectiveConfusion
User Info.
lets see. A gate fold double lp usually runs 21-25, plus 6-7 for 7"s. that's 46.... So it's really not that far off in price.

Seriously it's a classic. I will gladly shell out 50 bucks to finally have it, and I'm really excited it's done right this time.

I'm curious to see how the package/gate fold looks.
Just because that's how much SRC/Hot Topic/etc. charges for gatefold LP's and 7"s, doesn't make that what they "should" cost. A single LP should cost no more than $15, regardless of gimmicky packaging. A 7" shouldn't cost more than $5, regardless of whether or not it fits into previously mentioned gimmicky packaging.

You should not be okay with someone charging you $50 (before shipping) for 45 minutes of music. Next thing you know, every label will follow suit.
01:11 PM on 02/25/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
was this the story Jason tweeted us about?
Yes. I didn't know what it was going to be until this morning.
01:11 PM on 02/25/13
stuffsux00
User Info.
Thank Jesus. I need this to complete my collection and got fucked over last time.
same here! i've been trying to find a copy for the longest. looks like we'll be getting our come-upin's.
01:12 PM on 02/25/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
Just because that's how much SRC/Hot Topic/etc. charges for gatefold LP's and 7"s, doesn't make that what they "should" cost. A single LP should cost no more than $15, regardless of gimmicky packaging. A 7" shouldn't cost more than $5, regardless of whether or not it fits into previously mentioned gimmicky packaging.

You should not be okay with someone charging you $50 (before shipping) for 45 minutes of music. Next thing you know, every label will follow suit.
I can't think of many single LPs I've bought for $15.

Maybe I'm doing it wrong.
01:12 PM on 02/25/13
stuffsux00
User Info.
But doesn't Shop Radio Cast usually charge something crazy for shipping on a normal LP? Whats shipping on this?

I ordered the MTS version and got screwed. I give up, and this seems way too expensive. I'll stick with my Tri Color HT pressing.
SRC charges $5 for shipping and $3 if you get a pre-order. so if you get this when it goes up, shipping should only be $3.
01:14 PM on 02/25/13
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.

I sold Trophy Scars records for $12
01:19 PM on 02/25/13
CollectiveConfusion
User Info.

Yeah, you're right, you can rarely get anything for $15 these days. That's only because the price has been creeping up for the last few years and labels can now get away with charging $20-25 for a record, because half the kids that pick up a copy put it up on eBay for $50. Vicious cycle.
01:20 PM on 02/25/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
Because if I can't post this here .... where else can I?

/I have Buddah too.
01:21 PM on 02/25/13
Rysker6
I am not Tom Delonge
User Info.
Easily my favorite blink-182 record, I can't wait to pick this thing up.
01:23 PM on 02/25/13
surette
kill the switch
User Info.
Because if I can't post this here .... where else can I?
I thought the red eye pressing of Cheshire Cat was when they were just "blink"? How's that work? Either way I'd kill for a copy of the original pressing.
01:25 PM on 02/25/13
lordchamberlain
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hahaha shut the fuck up. This is too good. Well at least it finally happened. Although part of me really hopes SRC is trolling us hard. Too bad they're reputable. Then again, so was RJ...
01:28 PM on 02/25/13
lordchamberlain
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

Seriously. A $6 7" is passable as long as the shipping costs are reasonable because it may offset that extra dollar, but when I see a $30 2xLP (so basically everything on SRC) I lose faith in humanity.
01:29 PM on 02/25/13
Hagysaurus Rex
We yell like hell to the heavens.
User Info.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News