Username
Password
Blink 182 News - Page 7
Displaying posts 90 - 95 of 95.
08:05 PM on 02/28/13
frenchatticus
"Capitalism is killing music."
User Info.
How can anyone be okay with this? This whole situation is inherently fucked.

edit: I don't give a fuck about a 10% discount. That is a slap in the face to those eligible. I can't believe SRC has the balls to press this.
07:33 AM on 03/06/13
CarouselBoy
Not everything, not yet
User Info.
Just because that's how much SRC/Hot Topic/etc. charges for gatefold LP's and 7"s, doesn't make that what they "should" cost. A single LP should cost no more than $15, regardless of gimmicky packaging. A 7" shouldn't cost more than $5, regardless of whether or not it fits into previously mentioned gimmicky packaging.

You should not be okay with someone charging you $50 (before shipping) for 45 minutes of music. Next thing you know, every label will follow suit.
It's a double LP. Do you know what their profit margin is per copy? Cause if you don't I don't think you have any right to make it sound like $50 is ridiculous
08:20 AM on 03/06/13
Maiaophilia
my heart beats pacific -
User Info.
After losing $50 on the inital order -- I will not be ordering this. The record isnt worth me paying for it twice.
12:18 PM on 03/06/13
CollectiveConfusion
User Info.
It's a double LP. Do you know what their profit margin is per copy? Cause if you don't I don't think you have any right to make it sound like $50 is ridiculous

It's not a double LP. It's a single LP with 3 7"s. So... yeah don't really know where you're going with that. And even if it WAS a double LP, $50 is still double the price it should cost. I do have a right to make it sound ridiculous, because it is. I have at least a vague idea how much these things cost to produce.

I can tell from your name you're a fan of the band. They didn't really have anything to do with putting this together so you don't have to defend anybody.
08:06 PM on 04/18/13
CarouselBoy
Not everything, not yet
User Info.
It's not a double LP. It's a single LP with 3 7"s. So... yeah don't really know where you're going with that. And even if it WAS a double LP, $50 is still double the price it should cost. I do have a right to make it sound ridiculous, because it is. I have at least a vague idea how much these things cost to produce.

I can tell from your name you're a fan of the band. They didn't really have anything to do with putting this together so you don't have to defend anybody.
I'm not defending anyone, and what I said has nothing to do with the band. You have a vague idea of the cost? Well what is it? Hey if you can tell me it's a ridiculous profit margin then that's fine I'll take back what I said
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests