Password
Epitaph Records News - Page 9
Displaying posts 120 - 126 of 126.
01:31 PM on 02/27/13
low_rising
Registered Member
User Info.
It's a fantastic album, I just want to know who the hell is singing on it
im pretty sure it is oli, singing voice sounds a lot like his talking voice, plus immanu el's singer (the only other mentioned singer on the record) sounds a bit different from the cleans on the album. plus i dont think they'd use someone from another band on so many different songs.
02:26 PM on 02/27/13
AussieBoy
User Info.
It's a fantastic album, I just want to know who the hell is singing on it

Robbie Williams
05:30 PM on 02/27/13
The Mysterious
Amantas sunt amentes.
User Info.
http://blogs.independent.co.uk/2013/...lasts-forever/

"Iíve always been an atheist. I obviously just donít believe in God. But Iíve had a lot a sorting myself out do, and it came to the point where I was put in a position where I asked to believe in God. I was asked to hand over my faith to god, and let someone try and help me. For me, I just thought Ďare you serious?í, because they thought my only reason to get better was because of god, that imaginary guy in the sky. That really struck a chord with me, and I thought of all the people around me trying to get better because of this reason, because of god. I didnít get it then and I still donít get it now. Everyone in the world, no matter who you are, knows whatís right and whatís wrong; you donít need anyone to tell you. You donít need a set of guidelines to tell you whatís wrong; you know when you do it. Thatís how you should live your life, you shouldnít have to believe thereís a fiery hell that youíre going to, or thereís a kingdom that youíll go to."

Well that's sum flawed theology.
06:01 PM on 02/27/13
OctoberOrigins
Jack
User Info.
Well that's sum flawed theology.
It's a mediocre explanation, but I assume he's arguing a belief of mine that secular culture can promote moral guidelines as well, Christianity doesn't make you any more moral than anyone else.
07:03 PM on 02/27/13
AussieBoy
User Info.
It's a mediocre explanation, but I assume he's arguing a belief of mine that secular culture can promote moral guidelines as well, Christianity doesn't make you any more moral than anyone else.

Didn't he urinate on a teenage girl in the crowd once
Is that wrong, or right thing to do?
07:28 PM on 02/27/13
OctoberOrigins
Jack
User Info.
Didn't he urinate on a teenage girl in the crowd once
Is that wrong, or right?
the complaint was thrown out of court due to lack of evidence. http://www.kerrang.com/blog/2007/09/...case_drop.html

It may have been true, it may not have been. I don't know.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS