AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 5 posts
07:06 PM on 02/25/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
This should surprise no one ... haha, he's extremely adamant about this belief.
11:07 PM on 02/25/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
Honestly, I like to see him, an idealist, standing up for what he believes. He's not really hurting anyone in the process, so I'm not sure why all these people in the comments think it's necessary to rant.

I eat plenty of meat, and even I realize the absurdity of putting Morrisey on the same program as the freakin' Duck Dynasty cast. He's been very vocal, for a long time, about how he wants nothing to do with anything related to the consumption of meat, much less people who openly kill for hobby.
This. So true.
11:53 AM on 02/26/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
he's entitled to it, yes. saying he's not prejudice is wrong, he's pointing out at people who hunt for a living and calling them basically evil just for their profession. my entire family lives in the backwoods of missouri, they all hunt(I don't like taking lives of ANIMALS), but i still eat meat. I guess according to him my entire family are murderers. I'm sure the guys in Duck Dynasty had no problem whatsoever sharing a stage with a animal rights activist vegan.
He does think your entire family are murderers ... that would be exactly how he feels.
12:49 PM on 02/26/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
Would everyone who thinks this is silly feel the same way if this was puppys or dogs instead of ducks?
We should ask Michael Vick.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version