Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 68
02:05 PM on 02/26/13
mka12992
polarisamour.bandcamp.com
User Info.
If I'm being quite honest, I think MBDTF is the only album of his I like all the way through. Just not as into his older stuff. :\ I don't think there's a weak song on it, and the subject matter of the lyrics don't bother me a bit.
02:13 PM on 02/26/13
ramomcferno
It Only Gets Better
User Info.
Hope we get G.O.O.D Friday tunes again.

Agreed! That was one of my favorite things.
02:16 PM on 02/26/13
Ryan Dennehy
Kanye has been a favorite of mine since he made college dropout. It's not that it was bad but I think h'se just too focused on his money now instead of the things he used to rap about. The rhymes he has on graduation are my all time favorite.
it's like you didn't listen to the album
02:19 PM on 02/26/13
stellaparkmike
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Am I crazy for still thinking Kim K is hot?
02:21 PM on 02/26/13
thesollopsist
Up all night, and down all day
User Info.
Hope it goes back to the older style. Sort of like White Dress.
02:21 PM on 02/26/13
therookielot
the shape of punk just came
User Info.
I lol every time I see the kanye profile image

almost as great as:
02:45 PM on 02/26/13
weirderthanu210
Love me
User Info.
Awesome. Ironically I purchased My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy on vinyl today
03:06 PM on 02/26/13
mka12992
User Info.
Awesome. Ironically I purchased My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy on vinyl today
Such a beautiful package. I remember getting it for super cheap at Hot Topic during a sale... Like $15 back when it was going for $30 on average. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do. :)
03:36 PM on 02/26/13
Who Is Ryan?
???
User Info.
I am of excite!
03:39 PM on 02/26/13
weirderthanu210
Love me
User Info.
Such a beautiful package. I remember getting it for super cheap at Hot Topic during a sale... Like $15 back when it was going for $30 on average. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do. :)
It's such a good album, unfortunately it was like 30 bucks. What's even worse is that nothing is labeled with what songs are on which disc or which side. It's a mind game.
03:44 PM on 02/26/13
mka12992
User Info.
It's such a good album, unfortunately it was like 30 bucks. What's even worse is that nothing is labeled with what songs are on which disc or which side. It's a mind game.
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Haha. Definitely the one flaw of it. I think I figure it out by reading the writing on the inner grooves.
03:49 PM on 02/26/13
Jaytothesyg
The Greatest Generation
User Info.
He has the game in his hands for sure. Next album will do insanely well no matter what
04:16 PM on 02/26/13
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
it's like you didn't listen to the album

Yeah exactly.
05:33 PM on 02/26/13
IceAge/HeatWave
Jesus rides beside me
User Info.
Kanye has been a favorite of mine since he made college dropout. It's not that it was bad but I think h'se just too focused on his money now instead of the things he used to rap about. The rhymes he has on graduation are my all time favorite.

if you think MBDTF is about money, girls and clothes, please get out your lyrics sheet. as far as emotional exploration and vulnerability, it is not only his best, but one of the best studies in the past decade. i would say that the lyrics were the worst part of College Dropout-Graduation. there's really no one who can replicate his narrative in hip-hop.
05:42 PM on 02/26/13
mka12992
User Info.
if you think MBDTF is about money, girls and clothes, please get out your lyrics sheet. as far as emotional exploration and vulnerability, it is not only his best, but one of the best studies in the past decade. i would say that the lyrics were the worst part of College Dropout-Graduation. there's really no one who can replicate his narrative in hip-hop.
You know what's up.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version