AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Tour Dates News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Longitude Festival Line Up Announced

Posted by - 12:10 PM on 02/27/13
Longitude Festival has announced its debut line up. The festival is in its first year and is in Marlay Park, Dublin, Ireland and is running from July 19 - 21. The line up features Modest Mouse, Vampire Weekend and loads more. Head to replies to see the full line up.

Displaying posts 1 - 6 of 6
12:12 PM on 02/27/13
Kelly Doherty
@_kellydoherty for the lolz
User Info.
Line UpKraftwerk (3D set), Phoenix, Vampire Weekend, Foals, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Villagers, Hot Chip, Modest Mouse, Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs, Jake Bugg, SBTRKT DJ set, Paul Kalkbrenner, Mark Lanegan, Local Natives, Django Django, Jessie Ware, Alunageorge, Flume, The Cast Of Cheers, Trentemøller, Kodaline, Mmoths, Tom Odell, Young Wonder, MØ, Mikhael Paskalev, S O H N, Petite Noir, Half Moon Run, Vondelpark and Stealing Sheep.
12:14 PM on 02/27/13
KarlAnthonyyy
I am selfish it seems
User Info.
What a solid lineup. Modest Mouse, Vampire Weekend, Phoenix, and Local Natives all at one place plus Yeah Yeah Yeahs and a bunch of others. So rad.
12:29 PM on 02/27/13
domotime2
great googily moogily
User Info.
everyone gets a festival!

i wonder if having all these festivals are going to end up hurting eachother in the long run. eventually people arent going to e making expensive adventures to go to Reading, Coachella, bonaroo....and why should they? there's one only an hour away now.
01:52 PM on 02/27/13
CollectiveConfusion
User Info.
everyone gets a festival!

i wonder if having all these festivals are going to end up hurting eachother in the long run. eventually people arent going to e making expensive adventures to go to Reading, Coachella, bonaroo....and why should they? there's one only an hour away now.
As a music fan, this what we'd call one of those "good problems."
10:51 PM on 02/27/13
Kelly Doherty
@_kellydoherty for the lolz
User Info.
Discovering this festival actually made me squee in delight. So stoked for it. I've always wanted to go to Latitude, and now I sorta can with only a 3 hour bus ride.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos