AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

04:07 PM on 02/27/13 
User Info.
Sam DeBurns Red
Milwaukee, WI
Male
So, I've decided to show my love for the genre of Emo, I would start a page made purely of piano covers from Twinkly/Emo bands. The page is over on Facebook called Spider Mansion.
Now I know you're thinking this is some self-plugging advertisement for my music...but I assure you, this is all about the bands. There is so much talent in this scene and I love many of these bands, and want to show my appreciation by giving back a little and providing listeners with a little different approach. So if you're interested in Emo or the whole idea of piano covers sounds sick to you, please check out the page, give it a like, and give the bands a listen. Also, any requests would be awesome and I'd put them up as soon as I possibly could. This whole thing is a work in progress and I have yet to get one like on the page, but if you have a second check it out! Rad.

Below is a You Blew It! and a Joie De Vivre cover for your listening pleasure. There's an Empire! Empire! (I Was a Lonely Estate) cover as well as some more on the page. Any feedback would be rad! Thanks!

Stay Emo - Spider Mansion
www.facebook.com/twinklecovers

07:22 PM on 02/27/13 
User Info.
Fame<Infamy
gonna bang bang fuck you up
Wexford, Ireland
Male - 21 Years Old
Why not just post this in the twinkle daddies thread? It doesn't really warrant its own thread, like..
03:52 PM on 02/28/13 
User Info.
philbylink
the shower's in the toilet
NY
Male
these are great, you would do better without the cheesy youtube "hey guys i'm doing a cover" intro though. keep it up
06:38 PM on 03/01/13 
User Info.
Jimmy_Love
Philadelphia/Lancast...
Male - 24 Years Old
I will listen to this only if you promise never to use the term "twinkle daddy" again.
06:47 PM on 03/01/13 
User Info.
barkjon
//
Seattle, WA
Male - 17 Years Old
nice, bro!

hop over to the Twinkle Daddies thread tooooo

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives