AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 33
11:58 AM on 02/28/13
ARo2431
User Info.
Stop being cheap and spend the ten bucks a month for Rdio. Well worth it.
11:59 AM on 02/28/13
icynova
Love is easier made than kept!
User Info.
Spotify premium means I don't have to worry about this, and get offline playlists on my phone for roadtrips. Worth it.
12:14 PM on 02/28/13
mattregan
www.twitter.com/vipregan
User Info.
Pandora is going under as soon as Apple's new music streaming service opens.
02:23 PM on 02/28/13
Jake Denning
User Info.
considering unlimited data plans are no more I dont even know how its possible to stream that much as it is unless you are on wifi
I still have unlimited data on Verizon, since I was grandfathered into it. However, when I upgrade to whatever new edition of the iPhone and they don't want to give me the unlimited data, then I'm leaving for Sprint, who still offers it.
02:28 PM on 02/28/13
Jake Z
The Coma Kid
User Info.
I still have unlimited data on Verizon, since I was grandfathered into it. However, when I upgrade to whatever new edition of the iPhone and they don't want to give me the unlimited data, then I'm leaving for Sprint, who still offers it.

Yep Sprint is awesome bc of that. No clue how u guys work with limited data plans.
04:08 PM on 02/28/13
pruuntadibu86
User Info.
screw pandora, jango is way better and no commericals at all
04:22 PM on 02/28/13
Jake Denning
User Info.
exactly, honestly pisses me off just thinking about it. this is 2013. why are all the carriers reverting back to 2007 data plans. its an absolute joke. of all the greedy companies that don't give two craps about the customer out there phone service carriers might just be the worst. especially verizon. they find. way to screw you one way or another. that thing about being grandathered in and not being able to upgrade without switching to limited is pure BS and I hope this is just a quick phase. all the 4g LTE improvemnts are pretty much put to waste with the reversion back to limited
Well, there's still the possibility that I'll get to renew under the same plan, since it's already been done once. I originally had unlimited with the OG Droid (1), and then upgraded to the iPhone 4S and was allowed to be grandfathered in.

We shall see.
05:00 PM on 02/28/13
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
User Info.

Their service is pretty terrible though honestly. Unless they have a decent amount of towers near where you live, which I'm not sure of so that's something I'd recommend looking into.
05:03 PM on 02/28/13
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
User Info.
exactly, honestly pisses me off just thinking about it. this is 2013. why are all the carriers reverting back to 2007 data plans. its an absolute joke. of all the greedy companies that don't give two craps about the customer out there phone service carriers might just be the worst. especially verizon. they find. way to screw you one way or another. that thing about being grandathered in and not being able to upgrade without switching to limited is pure BS and I hope this is just a quick phase. all the 4g LTE improvemnts are pretty much put to waste with the reversion back to limited

It's just smart business man, pandora is extremely popular right now and any and every business looks for new opportunity to make a profit. Everyone is turning over to streaming services just like when smartphones took over and unlimited data started disappearing. You make the best of your best. I have no doubt other stream providers will follow suit.
07:35 PM on 02/28/13
Spencer Control
Yeah I still burn from time to time
User Info.
Well, I never liked/used Pandora anyway.
08:44 PM on 02/28/13
Formatfun
Format, The, Format, The
User Info.
Is 40 hours not a lot?

I don't use Pandora (I use Spotify Premium at the moment), but I feel like that isn't too bad. Especially for free on mobile.
09:53 PM on 02/28/13
kbomb001
Jesus Saves
User Info.
I would be shocked if we don't see something similar in their future as well.

that would ruin me

pandora is pretty terrible anyways. may as well use last.fm

I started using last.fm to get unlimited skips, now, they cut you off
12:18 AM on 03/01/13
swboyd
The Screaming Wind
User Info.
Ipod Classic ftw...yeah, I'm still a loser.
01:31 AM on 03/01/13
danperez
User Info.
Jealous much, Pandora?
Thinking, damn Spotify shoulda been us.
You had the world in your grip! But you snoozed.
09:01 AM on 03/01/13
Anthony Sorendino
Don't you dare ever give up...
User Info.
Cue massive change over to Spotify.
People still use Pandora?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles