Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 3 posts
02:04 PM on 02/28/13
Paradox83
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I don't normally even take the time to "hate" on bands I don't like, but these guys are joking right?! The guy looks like Tom, plays like AvA, their symbol looks exactly like AvAs, there album is called "The Getaway" (hmm kinda like 'The Adventure"?) and their FB page has some self-righteous quote that sounds like Tom said it in 2006. I actually feel bad for these guys, it's actually pathetic, Here's the backstory of this band: "What do you guys wanna be for halloween this year?" "Ooooh, lets be Angels & Airwaves!" I weep for music.
02:28 PM on 02/28/13
Paradox83
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
So no band can name a song/album with the common format "the _____" because AvA did it? wut.
Oh they're welcome to use "The _____" but maybe their album title should be "THE Reason Why You'll Wish You Were Deaf"
02:35 PM on 02/28/13
Paradox83
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
oh i agree. i was pointing out that the comment was really reaching to find more and more examples, when the first two obvious ones sufficed
Yea, well I wasn't making a comparison that they both use the word "The" only a third grader would think thats a comparison, Im talking about "Getaway" vs "Adventure" being the two songs in comparison here. Those are SYNONYMS. Thought that would be obvious. Anyway, I've already wasted 5 minutes of my life pointing out how unoriginal and terrible this is; which is kinda like pointing out that "Rosie O Donnell looks a little fat" So moving on..

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos