Password

08:56 AM on 03/02/13 
User Info.
justsurrendrfan
jsfan
No Avatar Selected
new york, NY
Male - 24 Years Old
Upsides? Downsides? I see we didn't have a single thread, only a relationship one. I personally love being single. However that's because im comparing it to a previous shitty relationship. Would love to get married someday, but as of now being single is the shit. I can do whatever I want, talk to whoever I want, sleep with whoever (if I choose to). I can spend a weekend night with my friends or playing video games or whatever. I love the freedom. Share your single stories here. Ok..go!
10:53 AM on 03/02/13 
User Info.
LetterBomb31
Impossible Soul
Male - 21 Years Old
I've been single for 98% of my life. it's not that cool
11:10 AM on 03/02/13 
User Info.
CallMeTroy
Fail To Feel
Illinois, USA
Genderqueer - 23 Years Old
What has happened to the PL forum?
12:45 PM on 03/02/13 
User Info.
unthump
you swallow
So if you choose to sleep with Bella Thorne... How does that work?
01:23 PM on 03/02/13 
User Info.
Andy Young
@YayItsAndy
Cincinnati, OH
Male - 26 Years Old
Single is the way to go man. I like not having to answer to anybody and the freedom to do as I please. I work and go to school and value my me time, so ain't nobody got time for that.
03:51 PM on 03/02/13 
User Info.
joexfm
NJ
Male - 26 Years Old
After finally moving on from a shitty hookup/potential relationship/friendzone situation, I've come to terms with being single. It's great, you have more time to focus on yourself and figure out the person you want to be. Something will come along sooner or later. Also read this if you feel discouraged. Its more geared for 20 somethings but im sure everyone can relate.

http://thoughtcatalog.com/2013/how-t...e-in-your-20s/
03:56 PM on 03/02/13 
User Info.
Fringe
facebook.com/HigherAndHigherMusic
Edmonton, Alberta
Male - 19 Years Old
What has happened to the PL forum?

I thought I made a fun thread the other day
04:10 PM on 03/02/13 
User Info.
CallMeTroy
Fail To Feel
Illinois, USA
Genderqueer - 23 Years Old
I thought I made a fun thread the other day

I do appreciate that thread. I just think it's idiotic people have found it necessary to create official threads for relationships and being single, when those subjects could be injected into roughly half the PL threads and still be relevant to their respective topic.
04:10 PM on 03/02/13 
User Info.
Spencer Control
Now we are all sons of bitches
Both have their perks. It's really how you look at it. But I do think it's moronic to mock single people for being lonely.
04:13 PM on 03/02/13 
User Info.
Passion Man
Kenosha, Wisconsin
Male - 22 Years Old
I hope this thread can last a while. Because I will be single a while. Cons: Thinking you are a freak, being nervous around most girls, not having sex, feeling lonely, having family ask if you have a girlfriend yet, being left out of the conversation when friends talk about girls.

Pros: There are none.
04:14 PM on 03/02/13 
User Info.
seanzor
Not a ghostologist
Missoula, MT
Male - 25 Years Old
After finally moving on from a shitty hookup/potential relationship/friendzone situation, I've come to terms with being single. It's great, you have more time to focus on yourself and figure out the person you want to be. Something will come along sooner or later. Also read this if you feel discouraged. Its more geared for 20 somethings but im sure everyone can relate.

http://thoughtcatalog.com/2013/how-t...e-in-your-20s/

I can 100% agree with this. I was in a relationship and while I was happy at time, they didn't make me happy. Having someone to consistently do things with made me happier. But having downsides of them not always trusting me, thinking I don't spend enough time with them due to my work, etc; made me single. I eventually chose that being single and figuring out what I want out of life and not trying to settle down at 24 is probably the best idea. I understand the relationship want, it allows people not only worry on their own; but share their worries with someone who gets them. I however seem to attract self centered crazy people; never works for me. I'll stick it out single and get to a place in life where I'm comfortable.
08:39 PM on 03/02/13 
User Info.
Scrawns
indie sounding lyrics here
NW Suburbs, Illinois
Male - 25 Years Old
I got out of a 3 year relationship around Nov. and it was instant relief followed by massive paranoia for about 2 days followed by contentment. I was in a state of relaxation about not having to worry with girls until about Jan. or Feb. and now loneliness is slowly starting to sprout up. However I will note that I believe the lonliness is due to spending more time out in public at the bars where there seems to be many successful men. Whenever I get scared though I realize I have as much free time to play the drums or play video games as I want and then it becomes less scary. Life is what you make it mang.

I should note that the breakup was ugly, so I was extra happy to be done with it, and that I haven't hooked up with anyone since, nor have I had any real prospects since then.
09:11 PM on 03/02/13 
User Info.
kbomb001
Jesus Saves
The World of Dreams
Male - 21 Years Old
Rap Game Apostle Paul
10:20 PM on 03/02/13 
User Info.
marieeboxx
Cat Lady
West Coast
Female - 23 Years Old
There are no upsides that I see for being single (for myself)

Downside, I'm really lonely :(

I hate being single
11:17 PM on 03/02/13 
User Info.
get up kidd
I refuse to sink
There are no upsides that I see for being single (for myself)

Downside, I'm really lonely :(

I hate being single

Sup?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests